how many times have you hit your head

opalred

I kept hitting my head on a low-lying peach tree branch - until my head was so fk'ing sore that I changed my behavior and started ducking..

I'm in Canada ducking - and you're in Thailand <deleted>>--g..

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

One would presume the novelty hasn't worn off quite yet..

giggle.gif

If so, there's always those "high quality" kathoey to consider..

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I'm 194c - only one time can I think of....But have to always watch out....I think the taller someone is the more they are tuned in to it....Haven't found all the short places the OP has except for the Sat. Market here - a mismatched roofing hazard.....

I reserve my head bumping for softer places......!

Edited by pgrahmm

walking into the ensuite as the door frame is on the lower ensuite floor(and cops all the waterblink.png ) instead of the actually bedroom floor height, the rain covers everytime we walk throiugh a market, street signage etc, seems that they do not allow for people of an average height, just short a*ses

Decades ago , I woke up in my Bangkok hotel room. Blood all over the pillows and sheets. I noticed the bathroom door was closed. Iclimbed out of bed and gently knoked on the bathroom door. Nothin. Next I took a deep breath and looked over the balcony. No signs of anyone chucked over the edge.......Awhile later I remembered the low wire strung across soi 4 that a food vendor needed to light up the there noodle

stall.

I have hit my head in the past, but now i have a sensor warning system...the Mrs, "mind your head teerak" "look out teerak"...bang!..."why you not see that sign teerak?" Er, because i didn't see it, why didn't you warn me? "Be careful teerak". Ok

Im 191 cm tall so I have plenty of challenges in Thailand . I hit my head on average twice monthly . Most of the hits are not serious but it hurts for a while. But you learn as you walk around. Passing the stalls outside Big C I just lower my head on instinct now , that looks funny too, And in toilets inside restaurants , I always look up to "measure" the distance.

Edited by balo