British musician, 27, killed in Thailand bike crash

webfact

How do they know he had a seizure before he hit the truck?

There was cctv footage, nothing sinister in this.

Lost a good mate and a great guy.

Wasn't suggesting there was anything sinister, just not sure how they could know he had a seizure before he hit the truck if he was riding a bike.
He was susceptible to seizures and from what I have been told by another mate who saw the footage he clearly had one, came off the bike and hit a parked truck.

If he was susceptible to seizures why on earth was he riding a motor bike?

Whatever has caused his tragic death, it won't bring him back to his family and friends.

He didn't kill, or injure other people, in my opinion it's not worth to discuss if he should have left his bike home, or not.

We all know how life in Thailand is and nobody would think that something similar could happen to them. but it does.

Hope there's something after life, what others call heaven. I hope that his family and friends will get over it soon.

It's not really the death that scares me.It's the never seeing this person again, that makes it to what it is.

We all have to go one day. Some earlier, some later. Death is part of life, even when it's taken by an accident. RIP....wai2.gif

I bolded where your opinion is wrong. It is important to learn from situations where near misses occur to predict and prevent similar situations. There are many more near misses than actual accidents. He shouldn't have been driving a bike. Thank god he only killed himself. He may have been a great guy, but he was putting people in danger driving around with the potential to have a seizure.

RIP to Ross Mackay and sincere condolences to his family and friends, coming from the UK if you take a seizure the Dr treating you would automatically revoke your driving licence for a set period usually between 6 months and a year depending the reason for seizures and only after a certain period of no seizures would you be able to apply for your licence back with a letter from your Dr saying you are now fit to drive.

To my knowledge the last time he had a seizure was over a year ago.

Then why is it a foregone conclusion he had a seizure???

Sorry someone lost their life but as already pointed out he could have badly injured others or even killed.

How do they know he had a seizure before he hit the truck?
There was cctv footage, nothing sinister in this.

Lost a good mate and a great guy.

Wasn't suggesting there was anything sinister, just not sure how they could know he had a seizure before he hit the truck if he was riding a bike.
He was susceptible to seizures and from what I have been told by another mate who saw the footage he clearly had one, came off the bike and hit a parked truck.

If he was susceptible to seizures why on earth was he riding a motor bike?

Maybe because this is Thailand and livng in Pattaya, maybe he also enjoyed a few drinks and didnt care much about this, you only live once etc.