Live Music at Lake Mabpracan - Wednesday

craigt3365

For those living on the "dark side", there will be some great live music on Wednesday at The Venue. The Gypsy Lou Blues Trio will be performing. Great musicians and something different than what we normally get here in Pattaya.

The Venue is a very nice place with a new owner. Good food, easy parking and a large area for enjoying the band. It's on Soi Siam Country Club, on the right, just before you get to the lake.

FYI!

P.S. I don't know the owner and don't have any association with the bar. Just like live music and thought some of you would like to know about this. I really like this bar. The layout is very good. Just wish it was closer to my home!

post-5869-0-99777600-1438662362_thumb.jp

It is great place and has some fine musicians on Friday and Saturdays nights offering a wide range of music.

Wednesdays sometime have music too.

Tomorrow offers something different in music there.

Some good snacks available and quite a few attractive waitresses.

I'm a regular there and live close by, so I know.....

I went to the Venue some time ago. I would have gone regularly, as I can walk there!. However, the English guy told me they don't do food - it wasn't worth employing a chef.. Has that now changed?. If so, I would treat it like my local restaurant.

I went to the Venue some time ago. I would have gone regularly, as I can walk there!. However, the English guy told me they don't do food - it wasn't worth employing a chef.. Has that now changed?. If so, I would treat it like my local restaurant.

Owners have changed recently, but not sure how that has effected the place. I hope to be there soon to find out!

But so far, the new owner seems to be a really nice guy.

I'll give it a go. The irony is that when I moved out here 16 months ago I was expecting to be able to eat at the Rendevous Restaurant occasionally. (Again in walking distance, as I avoid driving on SCC road at night unless absolutely necessary).

Blow me, if that place didn't then close!.