Can You Recommend A Hotel In Pattaya?

MartinBKK

I live in Bangkok and have been going to Pattaya for the weekend quite a lot recently.

I am yet to find a decent hotel. I last stayed at the Mercure which was ok apart from the fact it was right next to a building site. I want to find a quiet one, that has a comfortable bed, proper pillows and decent curtains where i can sleep during the day time. I would also like to have internet access (ideally in my room).

My budget is around 1000-1500 baht per night.

I'd appreciate some recommendations.

Just spend 3 weeks at the Opey De Place. Had a deluxe room with breakfast for 2 for 850baht/day. The rooms were clean, pool was great and the outdoor resturant had good food but the resturant was only open until about 5 pm. Short motocycle ride to Walking Street (20-40 baht). I would stay there again. Many Aussie, Brits and Germans staying there. There were 2 computers in the lobby with unlimited free internet use.

www.geocities.com/opeydeplace

Edited by Rdrokit

Just spend 3 weeks at the Opey De Place. Had a deluxe room with breakfast for 2 for 850baht/day. The rooms were clean, pool was great and the outdoor resturant had good food but the resturant was only open until about 5 pm. Short motocycle ride to Walking Street (20-40 baht). I would stay there again. Many Aussie, Brits and Germans staying there. There were 2 computers in the lobby with unlimited free internet use.

One more item. There was a fully stocked refrigerator in the room and the beers in the frig were only 50 baht each.

One more item. There was a fully stocked refrigerator in the room and the beers in the frig were only 50 baht each.

I can also recomed opey stayed there many times good value :o

Have quite a few of my friends stay at Sabai Lodge on soi 2, they never have any complaints, has 3 pools and many different styles of room to choose from. Not sure about tinternet though.

Nice part of town, Good location, between the baht bus route, and walking distance to Big C.

The prices vary....and go up in peak season.

Desertcam :o

The most overlooked hotel in Pattaya is The Julie Complex Hotel on Walking Street. The hotel is on a pier so don't accidentally drop anything out your window or it floats away. A truly memorable experience for under 900 bt/night. Above Vientienne resto corner soi 16.