2 bedroom apartment near BTS/MRT and budget 35,000 THB/month?

Hi there,

I have spent three weeks online for searching 2 bedroom apartments and was unable to find what I was looking for under that budget. I will be there for a month.

1. if you want 25,000-35,000 THB near BTS/MRT in a good location they require 6-12 month lease.

2. Monthly rates of hotels located near BTS/MRT charging rates over 45,000+ baht for a short rental.

3. Budget hotels charging rates like 12,000 baht for a twin room / month etc there might not be a kitchen as well. Eating out everyday might turn out to be expensive for 4 people in total.

4. If you call in outside Thailand , mostly Thai ladies pick up calls and they hardly speak English. You are unable to extract information over the phone.

5. Replies by emails takes days.

I am arriving on August 11, 2015. The only twos I have found out have good location such as house by the pond and VP Tower near Ekammai.

My younger brother and elder sisters refused both as they have to commute for visiting parks like Benjakiti,and Benjasiri. My younger brother needs to exercise daily. From pictures they look like a hotel with old furniture from 80s. Small TV set simple bed etc

Today I found one near Lumpinee MRT. But the distance on google maps from sathorn road 1 to MRT showing 3.8 KM but the host says 1.2 KM. If the distance is 1.2 KM why most guests stayed there mentioned you need a cab as the MRT is far far away. You can easily walk upto 1.2 KM.

I am left with these choices. I have to make a decision.

1. House by the pond

2. VP Tower near Ekammai

3. Monthly rental hotel near Terminal 21, 12 000 baht/month for a twin room...but no kitchen.

4. That hotel near Lumpinee MRT...but walkign distance is too long from the apartment.

Which option Should I go for?

we are 4 adults, younger brother and 2 elder sisters.

Any comments

Archived