Need to get my Thai girl to the states with me but having problems. Help please?

I met a lovely Thai girl on Thaifriendly.com about six months ago, we've grown quite close and want to be together...however she's saying she can't get a Visa to come here. She seems to be able to go to England with her Aunt with no problem...but says the U.S. won't allow her to have a travel visa. I know she's not using me, she knows I'm not wealthy, and she doesn't know anyone else here in the states. She want's to come stay with my in my mountain home, far from the city. She keeps insisting that I go there, but I hear it's hard for white guys to find work there. Plus my job wont allow me to leave for more than a couple days. What's the best way to get her here? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Have you ever been to Thailand? Are you familiar with Thai people and Thai culture?

I would strongly suggest that you save up your pennies and your annual leave, and make a trip to Thailand to meet this girl first.