Do new company's still need a PP20?

Hi,

I have been told that the new companies are not given PP20 which is the VAT registration form.

I am just asking this because I have been told we need to show our PP20, but I understand new rules mean they do not give the PP20's anymore

Is that true?

Our lawyers told us that the PP20 is old, now we rang the revenue department and they say we need it lol.

I guess its just best to get it to be safe.

New PP 20's were issued some time ago with a 13 digit VAT Number, the old version had only a 10 digit number - do you have the new version?

Patrick

As far as i know new company that is only registrer and up to 4 mil capital will not issue the VAT form.

If you register a company with initial capital of more then 4 mil you will issue it,

An existing company who has turnover income of 1.8 mil + will need the VAT to be granted, even if initial capital was less than 4

As far as i know new company that is only registrer and up to 4 mil capital will not issue the VAT form.

If you register a company with initial capital of more then 4 mil you will issue it,

An existing company who has turnover income of 1.8 mil + will need the VAT to be granted, even if initial capital was less than 4

This is incorrect. I have experience of a newly opened 2m baht company with no income being granted a PP20 in Bangkok.