Assist Thai Visa=GREAT.

burnalot

No, I don't work for them (I'm on a Student Visa, so working is illegal, and not a chance I am willing to take)

What I will tell you is this: my first time doing a 1 year visa renewal took me roughly 12 hours. Good that I had university friends there to keep me company, and a ton of homework to to.

But Now, in July, during my well deserved break, the LAST thing I wanted to do was line up with my lawn chair and umbrella at 4am and waste 12 hours of precisous holiday time.

So I paid Assist Thai Visa EXACTLY 5110B (which includes the fee for yearly renewal.+VAT)

I don't know about you, but for me, that extra 3000 B = 250B / hour, and I consider my time FAR MORE precious, and far more valuable than that. (I'm not a 20 year old punk, I'm in my 40's, and I have had a handful of professional "careers".)

The guy to talk to is a Brit named Reese ( I am spelling his name wrong)

Do a FB search on Assist Thai Visa, and you will find them.

ALSO:

You probably heard about the new Immigration at _______shopping mall. (Promenada?) Sorry, I'm not a Mall -Rat.

Apparently to do your 90 day show up, you have to be there at about 05:30 because they have ONE officer, and ONE computer.

For 1000B Assist Thai Visa will do this every 90 days for you, for 4 times.

When you think about how much your time is actually worth for you, this is a really good deal.

That's news to me....I was under the impression it was 5000 PLUS the 1900 for a retirement extension. Also, I thought 90s, were 1000 per time. I'm starting to wonder if the move out there was some kind of power struggle within IMM. And unfortunately, the 500 thb for the res letter was a bad omen, as is the goat pen by the waiting area. Mailing the 90 seems to be the best option. Why people insist on going first thing in the morning or at lunch time is baffling.

That's news to me....I was under the impression it was 5000 PLUS the 1900 for a retirement extension. Also, I thought 90s, were 1000 per time. I'm starting to wonder if the move out there was some kind of power struggle within IMM. And unfortunately, the 500 thb for the res letter was a bad omen, as is the goat pen by the waiting area. Mailing the 90 seems to be the best option. Why people insist on going first thing in the morning or at lunch time is baffling.

90 Day reports have never been 1,000 baht a time at Assist, although I do know someone who paid 1,500 for 4

Mailing definitely the easiest option.

It is. The OP is on a student visa.

Edited by mesquite

90 Day reports have never been 1,000 baht a time at Assist, although I do know someone who paid 1,500 for 4

Mailing definitely the easiest option.

The move to Promenada prompted us to become mailophiles, hopefully not promoting the beginning of the end!

Assist Thai Visa is fast and efficient.

I went to the Promenda to do a 90 day report, and a re-entry permit the other day. The clerk outside told me that the queue was filled for the day to do the 90 day report and to come back another time. Then I asked to to the Re-entry permit, and was given a number. Once inside, and having completed my re-entry permit rather quickly, i walked over to the 90 day desk without a number, and told them I wanted to do my report. They told me to sit at another chair and they would call me when they had completed with the current numbers that they had called. It took about 10 minutes, and I was called over, and my papers were taken and stamped and I was out in a couple of minutes.

It just shows you that you shouldn't take what one person says at face value. If you don't believe him, go to another person inside the office and politely ask. If you are rejected again, there is no harm done--but at least you have tried.

I went to the Promenda to do a 90 day report, and a re-entry permit the other day. The clerk outside told me that the queue was filled for the day to do the 90 day report and to come back another time. Then I asked to to the Re-entry permit, and was given a number. Once inside, and having completed my re-entry permit rather quickly, i walked over to the 90 day desk without a number, and told them I wanted to do my report. They told me to sit at another chair and they would call me when they had completed with the current numbers that they had called. It took about 10 minutes, and I was called over, and my papers were taken and stamped and I was out in a couple of minutes.

It just shows you that you shouldn't take what one person says at face value. If you don't believe him, go to another person inside the office and politely ask. If you are rejected again, there is no harm done--but at least you have tried.

Also be sure to cut in line as you did.

Also be sure to cut in line as you did.

I know, right? I thought it was just me....but it sure sounds like he cut in front of everyone waiting in the queue outside.

Renewal of Retirement Extension by Assist Thai Visa:

5500baht fee to Assist Thai Visa

1900baht to gov for extension

0385 VAT (yes, there is a VAT added)

7785 total

If you need a US Consulate income affadavit, add 1800baht ($50.00) and extra for Re-entry Permit(s) or 90-day reporting.

These are the fees as of yesterday.

Edited by Duvidl

Yes I hope everyone uses agents,do all the hard work for you,

value for money, especially when you are very busy.

Then I will have a better chance of booking a date at the

extremely difficult on-line service,not looking forward to

filling THE form in either,photocopying what a drag.photos

and bank letter another thing to worry about.hope i can manage.

regards worgeordie

Good luck with trying to book appointment online, I'll certainly look for your feedback as more and more people use the system to book 90 day renewals, tourist visa extension, re-entry permits, manicures et al! We trust this will not cause you any undue stress or loss of sleep whilst trying to book.

Yes I hope everyone uses agents,do all the hard work for you,

value for money, especially when you are very busy.

Then I will have a better chance of booking a date at the

extremely difficult on-line service,not looking forward to

filling THE form in either,photocopying what a drag.photos

and bank letter another thing to worry about.hope i can manage.

regards worgeordie

Good luck with that as the latest report from members asking at Immigration is that the online booking queue is permanently closed.

Looks like there will be a "living" Nativity scene this winter at Prom-Prom. The goat pen is already in place, and many sgermans have told me how smart they are; so plenty of "wise men." The "Virgin" might be a tough one....but that has never stopped the Mexicans or Filipinos.

The best part of using ATV is not having to wait in line at immigration... Just show up at immigration at the appointed time, smile for the camera and sign your name... That alone is worth the fee to me... The last time I used ATV, I was in / out of the immigration office in less than 5 minutes...