Women are the same...

I wise man said once: even if women were made out of glass you couldn't look into them...

I think most women looking for the same things all over the world ( security,family,honesty,sincerity,faithfulness)though why do we read here always that Thai ( especially Issan)women are so different...

The only difference I encountered with my wife compared to non Thai women I've been together with is that she doesn't try to be a better man and forgive me some <deleted> I am doing...

I understood everything in your post chef until the last sentence

It's like military intelligence I'm guessing

As you know my English sometimes...tried to express that western woman are too much emancipated...

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/emancipation

To say that women are too emancipated implies that you believe that women should be restricted legally, socially or politically - or that they should be slaves.

Meanwhile, it's the 21st century, and the rest of the world has thankfully moved on from opinions like yours.

I understood everything in your post chef until the last sentence

It's like military intelligence I'm guessing

As you know my English sometimes...tried to express that western woman are too much emancipated...

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/emancipation

To say that women are too emancipated implies that you believe that women should be restricted legally, socially or politically - or that they should be slaves.

Meanwhile, it's the 21st century, and the rest of the world has thankfully moved on from opinions like yours.

Nope I treat my wife complete equal but I love her femininity which is mostly missing by western woman and I also believe this is one of the reasons why many westerners are attracted to Thai ladies and not just the availability...

To say femininity is missing from western women is both nonsensical and offensive.

To equate emancipation with a lack of femininity, once again, implies that you believe women should be slaves.

As usual you're right...post-160354-0-61468900-1439091838_thumb.

Personally...never understood why women want to be equal to men...Kinda of a step down.

"Behind ever man there is a women pulling the strings"

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Lana Turner

Edited by beachproperty

Incredible that in 2015 there are still men who have a problem with seeing women as equals.

Thaivisa - land of the dinosaurs.

Some want to believe women are equal. In certain aspects of the work place women are inferior. They just are. I'm speaking of physical jobs not office jobs. How many women do you see swinging hammers in construction, steel plants and the like.

So as the women become more masculine, the men are becoming more feminine. What's wrong with the mother staying at home raising the babies and the man working to support?

What's wrong with the mother staying at home raising the babies and the man working to support?

Nothing at all, if that's how both partners want things to be.

But it's not the only valid option.

Equality is a simple concept. Odd that some find it quite so bewildering.

Women are mostly the same,

Want the most money they can get, for the least sex they can give out.

As always, there are a few outliers.

I've met two outliers,

One wanted sex 5x a day, I lived with her, it was a bloody nightmare.

One wanted sex once a day, but with a different man each time.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

What a shame you see things that way.

i don't say that women are all the same, but, why can't you accept that someone may have a different opinion than yours ?

It's not like all women are angels, is it ?

What a shame you see things that way.

i don't say that women are all the same, but, why can't you accept that someone may have a different opinion than yours ?

It's not like all women are angels, is it ?

Anyone is free to express their opinions, but that doesn't mean we have to agree with them.

In this case, I accept that the poster holds that opinion - but as I said, I think it's a shame that anyone sees something as potentially joyful as male/female relationships in such jaundiced terms.

In this case, I accept that the poster holds that opinion - but as I said, I think it's a shame that anyone sees something as potentially joyful as male/female relationships in such jaundiced terms.

I prefer to call it 'realistic terms'

Several posts removed, but the the whole topic and most of the responses come under this:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation

mfr_closed1.gif