How Are You Preparing?

For what?

In October 2015 I will celebrate my 69th birthday.

Being an old man what is there really left for me to prepare for ​except a few more years before I die?

In the mean-time I intend to enjoy what's left of my life.

At my age I no longer suffer from the young man's delusion that there will always be a future .

I've lived long enough to know better than that.

Edited by IMA_FARANG

For what?

In October 2015 I will celebrate my 69th birthday.

Being an old man what is there really left for me to prepare for ​except a few more years before I die?

In the mean-time I intend to enjoy what's left of my life.

At my age I no longer suffer from the young man's delusion that there will always be a future .

I've lived long enough to know better than that.

In the end we are all worm food.

If you believe everything that fat <deleted> says, you deserve a grave lol lol

I dunno blink.png whether you like that fat <deleted> or not the way the world is right now I think it's better to have an open mind.

in that video he talks about what very wealthy people have been saying and this guy is in this category so I'm at the very least I am intrigued by what this video says...................

SHEMITAH EXPOSED: Financial Crisis Planned For September 2015

Edited by Asiantravel

I dunno blink.png whether you like that fat <deleted> or not the way the world is right now I think it's better to have an open mind.

in that video he talks about what very wealthy people have been saying and this guy is in this category so I'm at the very least I am intrigued by what this video says...................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkELgi6EkNo

Alex is seldom wrong. This is this biggest threat to the world since Sputnik.

I know what you're saying but unfortunately so many people regard Alex Jones as a crank and unbelievable. I hasten to add I'm not one of them because again today when you've got politicians lying through their teeth who can you believe? But it's just unfortunate that when you present material featuring Alex Jones many people just turn away.

but the inescapable fact is that so many people now are talking about a coming event in September or October(whether you like Alex Jones or not)

It reminds me of Ron Paul who again was never treated seriously by so many and yet seem to be the only one who spoke the truth.

Edited by Asiantravel

I know what you're saying but unfortunately so many people regard Alex Jones as a crank and unbelievable. I hasten to add I'm not one of them because again today when you've got politicians lying through their teeth who can you believe? But it's just unfortunate that when you present material featuring Alex Jones many people just turn away.

but the inescapable fact is that so many people now are talking about a coming event in September or October(whether you like Alex Jones or not)

It reminds me of Ron Paul who again was never treated seriously by so many and yet seem to be the only one who spoke the truth.

if people think that Alex Jones is a crank and unbelievable, that's just a testament to the low quality of farangs that emigrate to Thailand. Pay it no mind.

if people think that Alex Jones is a crank and unbelievable, that's just a testament to the low quality of farangs that emigrate to Thailand. Pay it no mind.

I can assure you I don’t.thumbsup.gif But those that have continually ignored the obvious warning signs and through their inaction have inadvertently allowed oligarchs and crooked politicians will look back and maybe wish they had challenged the establishment but it will be too late then.

It reminds me of that infamous quote by Robert Kiyosaki

“There are those who make things happen, there are those who watch things happen and there are those who say 'what happened?”tongue.png

at least we will be able to say afterwards that we were not in the last categorysmile.png

So OP how are you preparing?

I have never heard the guy before but that was supposed to be convincing........whistling.gif

All I saw was a collection of "old" headlines and a fanciful interpretation of a paranoid conspiracy theory. Whether right or wrong I am surprised anybody would listen all the way through and or be in any way influenced by his "presentation". It's worse then some of the tosh expressed in the long running gold and financial crisis threads...................coffee1.gif

Anything uttered by Jones is a hoax. The OP is either trolling, or is as sharp as the edge of town. Former Senator Ron Paul has become a paid shill for "Stansberry Research" who markets investments based on ignorance and hysteria. Doing research on this company indicates it's part of a larger conglomerate of similar companies, and has received a SCOTUS decision that it cannot be held responsible for any investment, or advice, is allowed to lie freely, and has no fiduciary responsibility to its customers.

Edited by hhgz