Muslim Marriage

Hi there ,,

Im a muslim, and would like to where to go in bangkok to marry according to muslim customes or ritrules that is,, and issue a marraige certificate. I know all other procedures that is going to my embassy and ministry of foriegn relations . The only thing need to know is where i can exchange marriage vows according to muslim customes.. i hered i can do that at islamic center of bangkok ,, is that true ,,, i need help , as im planning for marraige next month .....

even if the islamic centre doesn't do the marriage itself, it seems to me it's more likely than is this forum to give you the information you want.

thailand has a lot of governmental, legal and official provisions in place spefically to facilitate life for its muslim citizens. you will very quickly obtain the answers.

even if the islamic centre doesn't do the marriage itself, it seems to me it's more likely than is this forum to give you the information you want.

thailand has a lot of governmental, legal and official provisions in place spefically to facilitate life for its muslim citizens. you will very quickly obtain the answers.

Thank You CARPEDIEM,, :o