Multi Entry Non Imigrant Visa

Hi,

I'm sure this has been answered in other posts but I dont get much time to look through posts, so sorry and thanks for any replys!

I've just been issued a 90 day multi Entry Non O visa, which I got as I paniced regarding the new changes form October 1st. I know this visa will last 15 months if I renew before it runs out in 12 months but my question is reagrding the VOA rule? After my 15 months can I leave Thailand and renew my VOA every 30 days for 3 months as if i'm coming into Thailand for the first time, or will I be kicked out? ?

Thanks for your replys!

Tiesto

So as it stands I can leave the country after 15 months(from now!) and come back for 90 days, as long as I do visa runs on the VOA or visa waiver whatever you call it?!?!?

Cheers for the reply mate, usually forums people get all moody and say read other posts blah blah blah and i'm sure this has been asked lol!

I too am on my first multi entry non immig o visa. I don't entirely understand the original poster's mention of renewal just before its 12th month and thereby get 15 months.

Secondly, unless I misunderstood something, there was discussion on another thread about extending the 90 days stay of the non immig o visa - which again confused me. I thought one simply had to leave the country and re-enter before a 90 day period expired.

Please enlighten me.

Each entry to Thailand will get you a 90 day stamp/stay.

If you plan you last entry just before the one year vaildity of the visa expires, you will still get a 90 day stamp/stay,

making 15 months from the time the visa was issued.