R Lion ATV reviews ?

jasonr3255

Just took stock of a Chinese Built ATV by the name

of R Lion, it's a 150cc Rider model, I'm no expert even though I've ridden a few in my time, but it seems fairly well put together for a Sub- standard ATV Compared to Yamaha & Polaris alike, can't find a shred of info online so wondered if anybody else has this ATV and could possibly give us some knowledge on what may go wrong and also any positive notes worth flagging !! It seems to handle pretty good ?

What's the law here regarding using these on the road is it legal.

Do you get a green book and number plate etc.

I've seen a few around but mostly being used on the land.

The law is - They are illegal for road use.

Looks good. I've been looking at this one (also 150cc):

post-218338-0-51861200-1439304617_thumb.

It cost 57.000 Baht.

Only a 250cc of a different brand had nice rims (like yours).

We have land to drive on; and the police accepts driving locally in the village.

attachicon.gifLPATV.jpg

It cost 57.000 Baht.

We have land to drive on; and the police accepts driving locally in the village.

The 100 baht fine from the filth isn't the issue, the problem is if you have an accident you are uninsured which could be rather risky and costlysad.png

attachicon.gifLPATV.jpg

It cost 57.000 Baht.

The 100 baht fine from the filth isn't the issue, the problem is if you have an accident you are uninsured which could be rather risky and costlysad.png

That is correct!.

I wonder; if the situation will be the same, when you have a motorbike with sidecar, which is actually illegal.

Still liking mine, a Panther Big Bear 200, but essentially all these quads have the same parts, with some variation.

About tire pressures, I have moved up from 2 PSI to 4-5 because when doubling or heavy loaded I have popped the bead a couple of times. Can be fixed quickly enough with even a manual air pump.

Mine only ever gets a kilometer or less from the house, as it is for farm stuff, Still I have about 700kms on it problem free except for some loose screws and nuts.