Loving Home Wanted For My Gorgeous Dog

LOVING HOME WANTED FOR MY GORGEOUS SMALL DOG!

Due to unforseen circumstances I have to return to Australia. I do not wish to put my beautiful wee dog through the lengthy quarantine period of 7 mths in a kennel.

So I am looking for a new, permanent home for her.

Monkey is a MalteseXChihuahuaXShitzu and caramel&white in colour. Her big brown eyes would melt stone!

She is very adaptable, sits at my feet in a cafe, sits on my lap in a taxi, with no fuss. Will also sit patiently on a ferry or tuk-tuk if given the chance.

She loves to play and be in company. She is intelligent and a good guard dog, though not yappy.

She would make an ideal companion dog for someone who is home a lot and loves to play with children, who in turn love her.

She would love a small yard to play in.

Monkey is 18ths old has all her vaccinations, is microchipped and desexed. I have taken her to Thonglor Pet Hospital in Bangkok when she needed to see a vet.

If you know you could provide a loving, secure home for her please contact me.

Thank you.

If you believe in smacking or hitting dogs, as is often the habit here, please do not apply.

LOVING HOME WANTED FOR MY GORGEOUS SMALL DOG!

Due to unforseen circumstances I have to return to Australia. I do not wish to put my beautiful wee dog through the lengthy quarantine period of 7 mths in a kennel.

So I am looking for a new, permanent home for her.

Monkey is a MalteseXChihuahuaXShitzu and caramel&white in colour. Her big brown eyes would melt stone!

She is very adaptable, sits at my feet in a cafe, sits on my lap in a taxi, with no fuss. Will also sit patiently on a ferry or tuk-tuk if given the chance.

She loves to play and be in company. She is intelligent and a good guard dog, though not yappy.

She would make an ideal companion dog for someone who is home a lot and loves to play with children, who in turn love her.

She would love a small yard to play in.

Monkey is 18ths old has all her vaccinations, is microchipped and desexed. I have taken her to Thonglor Pet Hospital in Bangkok when she needed to see a vet.

If you know you could provide a loving, secure home for her please contact me.

Thank you.

If you believe in smacking or hitting dogs, as is often the habit here, please do not apply.

I'm so sorry, this must be hard for you.

Wish you good luck in finding a good home and lots of strenght,

Nienke

Am in Bangkok And looking to place Monkey in a new home as soon as possible. I'm staying about until that is done - hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

She's so gorgous I thought I'd get a bit of interest but I want to make sure it's somewhere she'll be happy. She's been spoiled, and thinks she is a human sometimes, so I don't want to see her stuck in a kennel or left alone guarding someone's appartment (and she is an excellent watch dog) She loves company, except when she's napping!

I'd hoped your timetable was much more relaxed. Fact is I'm right now in Paris; will return to Thailand early next month. However I will then launch into the process of scouting houses in Chiang Mai to move there - from khao yai - a month later. So perhaps someone else suitable will step up for you. But if not, and you're still in Thailand longer than you foresee let me know. But I guess you'll report progress on this thread anyway.

I'd hoped your timetable was much more relaxed. Fact is I'm right now in Paris; will return to Thailand early next month. However I will then launch into the process of scouting houses in Chiang Mai to move there - from khao yai - a month later. So perhaps someone else suitable will step up for you. But if not, and you're still in Thailand longer than you foresee let me know. But I guess you'll report progress on this thread anyway.

Wow, Monkey she is gorgeous!!!

I see you have both Carpediem and Dutch interested in her.

In case of Carpediem I'm willing to offer an helping hand by taking care of her until Carpediem arrives and settles in Chiang Mai, if the need arises.

It's just an opportunity for me to take care for a short while of such a cute little 'hand-bag' dog :o:D

Thanks very much Nienke. I certainly think she's gorgeous and has a lovely nature, but then I am biased.

I think I have sorted out a new home with Dutch, providing Dutch and Monkey hit it off! (which looks likely)

It was a kind offer you made to look after her temporarily, I appreciate the thought. She certainly turns heads and causes many a smile whenever I take her out.

I'll put up a post on the weekend and let you know how things are.

Thanks again.

Thanks very much Nienke. I certainly think she's gorgeous and has a lovely nature, but then I am biased.

I think I have sorted out a new home with Dutch, providing Dutch and Monkey hit it off! (which looks likely)

It was a kind offer you made to look after her temporarily, I appreciate the thought. She certainly turns heads and causes many a smile whenever I take her out.

I'll put up a post on the weekend and let you know how things are.

Thanks again.

well, i'm glad that it's all working out. if there's a hitch i presume you'll let us/me know. good luck though.

I am glad too :D

To-morrow shopping for some items.

Chicken wire to be installed so she cannot slip through the gates!!

Gf is asking every hour when she is coming :o

End good all good! Wishing you lots of fun with Monkey! May be some pic's in time?? :D

• 4 months later...