TPL tracking number ?

yermanee

Whats TPL ?

That's exactly what I don't know. I ordered something from Lazada and the tracking number I received is TPL1000051951.

Since it is payment on arrival I want to make sure I'm home, to avoid a trip to the post office which is 13 klicks away.

Anyway thanks your reply.

Yermanee wai.gif

From a brief search it seems the term "TPL" is generally used to signify "Third Party Logistics" meaning dispatched by unspecified carrier.

So it would seem you are just going to have to wait to see who or what arrives.

Sorry couldnt help more. sad.png

From a brief search it seems the term "TPL" is generally used to signify "Third Party Logistics" meaning dispatched by unspecified carrier.

So it would seem you are just going to have to wait to see who or what arrives.

Sorry couldnt help more. sad.png

Thanks,

Lazada is no help either, no reply to my query.

Oh well there goes my daily lunch outing, I guess I can survive a few days of rice with something bah.giftongue.png

Yermanee wai.gif

Glad it arrived OK.... I have had Lazada stuff delivered several time in the last couple of weeks and on the email saying that it has shipped it has always said who is doing it and provided a direct link to the courier company which even sometimes picks up the tracking number automatically. However sometimes Kerry are so fast it never seems to register on their tracking as this can take a day or so.

Late but for general enlightment. Yes its called "Thaiparcels".

They advertise working with Lazada.

http://www.thaiparcels.com/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%84%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88.html

Edited by KhunBENQ