Erawan bomb: Police offer Bt30,000 for tuk tuk driver to come forward

webfact

Police offer Bt30,000 for tuk tuk driver to come forward
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- The Metropolitan Police Thursday offered Bt30,000 to the tuk tuk driver who delivered the bomb suspect to Erawan shrine to come forward and testify.

Police urged the tuktuk driver, who drove the suspect to the spot in front of Bangkok Hyatt Hotel to contact Pol Col Noppasit Mitrphakdee and the driver’s identity would also be kept confidential.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Police-offer-Bt30000-for-tuktuk-driver-to-come-for-30267055.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-08-20

Why the hell do they have to offer him money to come forward.

Just tell him if he doesnt he will be arrested on suspicion of conspiracy.

Money buys everything in this country, loyalty, truth, love, witness and above all people, so no wonder

there that they offer money for people to come out and tell... I hope that he will come out and the culprit

will be caught....

Money buys everything in this country, loyalty, truth, love, witness and above all people, so no wonder

there that they offer money for people to come out and tell... I hope that he will come out and the culprit

will be caught....

Expect with this reward on offer they will be inundated with drivers who delivered the bomber

Relax. It is not your money. Perhaps they don't know what driver it is. Ever think of that?

Amazing Foreigners....

"Waaa Waa Waaa" ""Why don't the DO something?

"Waaa Waa Waaa" "Why are they DOING something to move this process along as fast as possible?"

Did it ever occur to anyone that an illegal driving a Tuk Tuk might see the risk reward as follows:

(1) I could get killed by the lunatics who killed 20+ innocent people. Ummm, they do not seem to place much value on life.

(2) I could be deported for working here.

(3) i could become a "magic Burmese" killer.

He has certainly talked to his friends who have said "No good can come from going to the police"

Now he has 30,000 reasons to go. To a Tuk Tuk driver, that is a meaningful sum of money.

Have none of you ever heard of a reward offered to anyone who can help solve a crime?

"Waaaaa. Waaaaaa. Waaaaa." Amazing Foreigners. No wonder no one here takes us seriously and treats us like silly children with open wallets.

Who can take this kind of person seriously?

Not I, for sure.

Amazing Foreigners....

"Waaa Waa Waaa" "Why are they DOING something to move this process along as fast as possible?"

Did it ever occur to anyone that an illegal driving a Tuk Tuk might see the risk reward as follows:

(1) I could get killed by the lunatics who killed 20+ innocent people. Ummm, they do not seem to place much value on life.

(3) i could become a "magic Burmese" killer.G

He has certainly talked to his friends who have said "No good can come from going to the police"

Now he has 30,000 reasons to go. To a Tuk Tuk driver, that is a meaningful sum of money.

Have none of you ever heard of a reward offered to anyone who can help solve a crime?

"Waaaaa. Waaaaaa. Waaaaa." Amazing Foreigners. No wonder no one here takes us seriously and treats us like silly children with open wallets.

Not I, for sure.

Why are you on this site?

Amazing Foreigners....

Not I, for sure.

Waaa...waaa...whaaaat?

Money buys anything in this country, really, and in any other country it doesn't ?

will be caught....

Amazing Foreigners....

Not I, for sure.

And don't forget to take in your medicine IN TIME please ... Amazing Miss.

And how can they arrest him when they don't know who he is??

You tell the press, TV, papers and Facebook etc that if he doesn't spill the beans now voluntarily,and he's caught later he will be in equally deep shit as the culprits.... This goes for everyone else who may have information they haven't volunteered up yet...... Its not exactly rocket science

They should not be getting big payments for telling the truth about such horrible criminals Imo... Harsh jail for not being honest upfront would be my idea but it wouldn't be popular in Thailand

You tell the press, TV, papers and Facebook etc that if he doesn't spill the beans now voluntarily,and he's caught later he will be in equally deep shit as the culprits.... This goes for everyone else who may have information they haven't volunteered up yet...... Its not exactly rocket science

They should not be getting big payments for telling the truth about such horrible criminals Imo... Harsh jail for not being honest upfront would be my idea but it wouldn't be popular in Thailand

Farang not understand Thainess, only Thai can understand not good karma to embarrass tuk-tuk driver and besides, there is the tuk-tuk mafiunion to worry about.