Non-Immigrant O Visa today At Jomtien

The following is what I had to produce today in order to obtain my Non-Imm O Visa based on retirement:-

Application form TM86 to change Visa

Passport photo

Passport

Copies of ID page passport, Tourist Visa, 30 day extension stamp & departure card.

House Lease agreement

Copies of the house owners Tabien Ban & ID card

Letter from Bank showing balance of + 800K

Copies of relevant pages of bank book.

2000 Baht fee

I got turned away yesterday because I didn't have the owners Tabien Ban and ID card copies. Have to return on the 7th September for my Non-Imm O to be put in my passport.

Edited by Linnets1961

Thanks OP helpful heads up. I wonder if any members have had trouble with the "proof of where you live"

Seems straight forward if you rent a house that has an owner that you deal directly with. I live in a condo in bkk owner by a company . Have a lease of sorts. Also has my tgf name on lease. It was her place before Santa moved in. Apply for my first 12 extension soon but have very small window.

When I went the imigration asked me for owners Id and house book phoned landlord there and then he spoke to Imigration lady and told her house book no problems but he would not be sending a copy of his I'D this seemed to do the trick with a 2000bht coffee money gift!! Got first 12 month retirement and 3 month non o so 15 months in total happy days

Good point Lostoday. I recently applied at Vientiane for non imm o based on retirement. The clerk asked me for bank letter and house book. Tried twice to put papers back in my hand. I politely stuck to line that these were not required. Eventually he accepted application. Of course he was not an IO just fella accepting paperwork.

Having said that....isn't proof of where you live required if applying inside Thai.