French Bulldog

busheer

i have a weakness for squishy nosed dogs; my finnish boxer (r.i.p.) was squishy nosed; always wanted a pug or something... how do they handle in thailand (u are in thailand?) with the heat/humidity...

In Thailand few the French bulldogs and pugs? I understand, that at you is damp and it is hot.... It is bad to them to live at you?

well, who wants a french bull dog in the house? might as well have a Jack Russel, in fact they have more balls.

Jack Russel very active dog. The French bulldog quieter, and is more than entertainment. At mine соседки lives Russel, she(it) can not operate him(it). It(he) barks much, moves much..... No, she(it) already wants the bulldog.

From the perspective of my relatively brief time in Thailand I'd say pugs are very common in Thailand among Thais - seen more of them than any other pure breed. Their origin being China they should adapt well enough to Thailand.

Does anyone know a breeder of french bulldogs in Thailand? Or a central point of information (tel no or website) for breeders in Thailand?

I am in Russia. But not for a long time me have bought the puppy to Thailand. It(he) has arrived(flied) in a fine condition. His(its) photo. I now try to learn(find out) more about this country. It is interesting. Can you will help me to find sites about Thailand.

Also you know sites about dogs in Thailand. It also is cognitive.

1f778dbc7068.jpg

6c0be1bd8660.jpg

From the perspective of my relatively brief time in Thailand I'd say pugs are very common in Thailand among Thais - seen more of them than any other pure breed. Their origin being China they should adapt well enough to Thailand.

Does anyone know a breeder of french bulldogs in Thailand? Or a central point of information (tel no or website) for breeders in Thailand?

I have contact to the selector in Thailand, I can give you the address of mail. You can have with it(him) communication(connection). Write to me personally

selector = breeder...

yes russia is know for breeders of small toy dogs and miniatures ; they are the main suppliers of these breeds in israel also....i have two sites about dogs that are native to thailand

http://pdbt.bangkaew.com/ it just redirected to this url so try: http://www.bangkaew.com/pdbt/htdocs/ they are spitz like dogs

http://www.thaidog.org/atra/history.html ir for the Royal Thai dog... a so called pariah type dog

try them

bina

Edited by bina

There are lots of french bulldog breeders in Bangkok,not sure of the prices though.

I prefer the English variety..heres mine...>

You can show selectors french bulldog, I have desire gets acquainted with them. It very is interesting.

50f4e73d9666.jpg

Edited by busheer

I Like Frenchies too but if you're on the look out for one then bare this in mind:

They can suffer from spinal issues sometimes being fatal, elongated soft palate & narrow airways. Allergies & Skin problems can be an issue.

In a humid environment such as Thailand, problems with bacteria in facial & ear folds/wrinkles can be an issue. They need to be wiped everyday, using cold camomile tea with a hint of witchhazel soaked cotton wall balls works well.

Frenchies achieve a high 'market price' due to the effort that goes into breeding them - all flat faced breeds are more difficult to breed & are more likely to need a C section(expensive vet fees) when giving birth.

Avoid buying any pup from Russia/Eastern Europe there is an emerging puppy farming industry growing there, you'll end up with a handsome dog that costs you a fortune in vets bills if it survives.

I'm an experienced dog person with champions in a number of breeds in 5 different countries.

Remember a dog needs food, water, exercise, affection, stimulation. They are not born house, obedient trained.

I'd be gratful if mrtall or skyline or anyone can tell me where I can find contacts of breeders of a particular breed in Thailand. Suggestions I have seen so far are to look for the relevant thai language magazine and to go to a dog show. I was hoping for something simpler, more practicable and immediate - like a telephone no or website.

For example - bull terrier, dogue de bordeaux, weimaraner, sharpei (although I suppose this one will certainly need the wiping in the folds).

Carpe,

There are a few breeders of Bull Terriers around Thailand,I assume you mean the English Bull Terrier.As for Dogue de Bordeaux,this may be a problem as Thailand had a law against importing Mastiffs into the country.

French Bulldog Breeders:

PR House 09 666 9314

Akeras House 01 383 0093

Green Field Kennel 01 053 3667/01 661 6217

Hall of Fame 01 807 9224

O.N Kennel 01 659 5170

Weimaraner & SharPei:

Modern Dogs 01 333 6368/01 805 4853 (not a breeder,just a dog shop)

Bull Terrier breeders:

TS Farm 03 561 2881 (Maybe able to give info on Dogue de Bordeaux)

Bull Planet 01 642 1111

Thats all I can think of right now,Il post more if I remember.

The best magazine to get in Thailand for breeders is Lokesatleang magazine.

I Like Frenchies too but if you're on the look out for one then bare this in mind:

They can suffer from spinal issues sometimes being fatal, elongated soft palate & narrow airways. Allergies & Skin problems can be an issue.

In a humid environment such as Thailand, problems with bacteria in facial & ear folds/wrinkles can be an issue. They need to be wiped everyday, using cold camomile tea with a hint of witchhazel soaked cotton wall balls works well.

Frenchies achieve a high 'market price' due to the effort that goes into breeding them - all flat faced breeds are more difficult to breed & are more likely to need a C section(expensive vet fees) when giving birth.

Avoid buying any pup from Russia/Eastern Europe there is an emerging puppy farming industry growing there, you'll end up with a handsome dog that costs you a fortune in vets bills if it survives.

I'm an experienced dog person with champions in a number of breeds in 5 different countries.

Remember a dog needs food, water, exercise, affection, stimulation. They are not born house, obedient trained.

You have written such nonsense. Than dogs from Russia and Europe BAD??? :o

We also love dogs, and correctly them we contain. We well feed our dogs and puppies.

You can read here about my puppies who live in the DIFFERENT countries of the WORLD. If you very skilled person you will understand about what I I speak.

ALL MY BUYERS ARE PLEASED to PUPPIES who have received from me.

OUR CUSTOMERS

It is impossible to brand all (all Russia and all Europe). It is not correct. Selectors constantly have an exchange of dogs. It is necessary.

If you have rage to Russia and Europe, it is not necessary to write it here. Create to itself a separate theme and write about it. I have come will share радобстью and love to dogs. In each country there are swindlers, bad people, puppy mill, and others.

Be tolerant to each other. Forgive for my bad English.

• 2 weeks later...