Nintendo Ds - How To Wi-fi

Richb2004v2

I have had my DS for a few months now and love it. The games are simple but brilliant. I recently started playing Animal Crossing and have become inexplicably addicted. I wonder if it would be good to go Wi-fi with it and if so how. What do I need and how much will it cost me? Are there any other good Wi-fi'able games to justify it?

Rich:

WIFI is great for the DS. How to WIFI? Go to MBK and buy the Nintedo USB Adapter. Goes into a USB port. It will come with a CD rom and prompt you along. Its simple. Cost about 2500 bath. Worth every baht. Otehr WIFI games I recommend. Mario KArt DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, Tetris DS. Be prepared to get you ass kicked online as the competition is tough. Animal Crossing is one of my favorite games. I spend more time on that game than any other DS game. Send me your friend code and you can visit my town. Other games I highly recommend but not Wifi are Super Mario 64 DS, New Super Mario, Trauma Center Under the Knife, Magnetica, and of course Brain Age.

By the way, Nintendo games are not easy. They are tough and just because they dont put blood and topless girls in the games like PSP don't let anyone tell you teh games are childish. Nintedo is video games. I mean come on.... Mario rules, Zelda rules, Samus Aran rules, Pokemon, All Nintedo characters....

Hope thsi helps.

Turok

Rich:

WIFI is great for the DS. How to WIFI? Go to MBK and buy the Nintedo USB Adapter. Goes into a USB port. It will come with a CD rom and prompt you along. Its simple. Cost about 2500 bath. Worth every baht. Otehr WIFI games I recommend. Mario KArt DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, Tetris DS. Be prepared to get you ass kicked online as the competition is tough. Animal Crossing is one of my favorite games. I spend more time on that game than any other DS game. Send me your friend code and you can visit my town. Other games I highly recommend but not Wifi are Super Mario 64 DS, New Super Mario, Trauma Center Under the Knife, Magnetica, and of course Brain Age.

By the way, Nintendo games are not easy. They are tough and just because they dont put blood and topless girls in the games like PSP don't let anyone tell you teh games are childish. Nintedo is video games. I mean come on.... Mario rules, Zelda rules, Samus Aran rules, Pokemon, All Nintedo characters....

Hope thsi helps.

Turok

Thanks for that. It sounds easy enough. I thought I had to buy a hub or something.

I have most of those games. At the moment I am into Age of Empires, Animal Crossing, Mario Bros and alittle Phoenix Wright.

I am looking forward to Zelda. I heard the release has been set back.

ASTRAL

Yes you need to be near the computer. Heck I play in bed and the computer is downsatirs. Id say about 30 feet to 40 feet away. Its online gaming through the DS. Ive played with people all over the world. Wild Mario Kart racing! Maybe you don't understand wireless FI. The Nintendo USB Adpater talks with the DS and then with Nintendo. You can even play LAN style. Ive played in the same room with 8 people on MArio KArt. That is a riot. And we only used one cartridge! Bragging rights and always "One more race!"

This is a unique service of the DS. And with the new Nintendo WII coming out in 2 months the DS will really strut its stuff.

IAN B:

I havent tried Starfox yet.

WIFI gaming is great. Other day I was playing Tetris DS online with someone from Sweeden. Its great fun.. PSP does not offer this type of gaming fun.

Turok

• 2 weeks later...