Chuwong case: Banyin says 'No' to CSD probe

webfact

Banyin says “No” to CSD probe

27-8-2558-12-24-03-wpcf_728x407.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Former deputy commerce minister Pol Lt Col Banyin Tangpakorn today petitioned the national police chief seeking his hands to forbid the Crime Suppression Division (CSD) to probe the death of his friend Chuwong Sae Tang, reasoning that he did not trust them handling the case.

His petition was received by the national police chief’s office aides at the Royal Thai Police.

Pol Lt Col Banyin also threatened to petition the National Ani-Corruption Commission.

The former deputy commerce minister and Nakhon Sawan MP cited unfair treatments by the CSD on several occasions as main reason to come up with the petition.

He said he used the right to petition on the part of his involvement in the van crash that killed his friend Chuwong on June 26.

He also asked to see the order of the national police chief transferring investigation of the death probe from metropolitan police to CSD police as he felt that the CSD police have abused authority when they conducted search on his house.

He said the court’s search warrant stated only four houses would be searched, but the CSD searched six houses in the same compound.

He also said national security officials claimed they conducted the searches under Section 44 of the Constitution to look into information and evidence on the formation of political party.

He said one of the houses belonged to his daughter who have nothing to do with politics.

The search produced nothing and a pretty, Ms Kanthana Sivathanopol, who obtained shares from the transfer also was not in the houses, he said.

He said authorities conducting the searches of his compound also dressed inappropriately.

Pol Lt Col Banyin also noted that he didn’t trust the CSD as forensic autopsy of bruises and wounds on Chuwong’s body ha earlier concluded that they were not caused by body assaults, but the CSD didn’t trust the conclusion.

He said information the CSD gained from the crash scene on the day of accident also did not match witness accounts at the golf course.

With all these distorted information, he said he has no trust in the CSD handling of the van crash and whether he would be fairly treated, though adding he has no problem with the CSD.

Earlier the former MP said in a TV programme, he and Chuwong planned to set up a political party and would raise 5 billion baht fund for the purpose.

He said Chuwong would be party leader. He also assured of raising the funds as they have housing projects worth several billion baht that could be sold and get the money to set up party.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/banyin-says-no-to-csd-probe

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-08-27

What a snake... He's doing his best to screw up the case

And he likely will be able to find a way out because he knows the police procedures inside out sad.png

Maybe, but the more he protests and trashes the CSD, the more the CSD will want to nail him.

I just hope one of the girls weakens and spills the beans on the entire scam.

He is not a likable person at all.

I assume after a lifetime in the police and even politics he will have connections we couldn't imagine...

He got the police forensic report screwed up, whichever Dr did that report should be questioned and then charged/made to be a witness if he was under deress

Yes they need to pressure the girls,thats the weakest link in the whole case,

and maybe the truth will be found,even my cat thinks this case is fishy.

regards worgeordie, P.S. what happened to the crash test dummy?

BANGKOK: -- Former deputy commerce minister Pol Lt Col Banyin Tangpakorn today petitioned the national police chief seeking his hands to forbid the Crime Suppression Division (CSD)

Pol Lt Col Banyin also threatened to petition the National Anti-Corruption Commission.

Even though the Police Lieutenant-Colonel is indicted, he's still trying to bully his way around the adjudication process.

He sounds and acts very much like the indicted former PM Samak, whom he served as former deputy commerce minister.

A DNA test on the baby would be a good start.

What's the difference?

If the baby is from chuwong or banyin I still think they're guilty of murder

How to get dna from the baby, the dead guy and the guy who won't cooperate?

I think you need a court order to request that kind of thing and a baby can't volunteer, his mother is probably too scared, the murdered man is still murdered and the one who won't cooperate won't help the case go forward against him..

In other words, "I don't like these guys because they might nail me and my attempts to thwart them thus far have failed. Pull off your dogs, otherwise I might get into trouble"

It suggests one thing though, and that is that the CSD are thus far incorruptible...at least as far as Banyin is concerned.

While ever mates of mates and mates of family are appointed to positions of authority in Thailand this very instance of circumventing the system will prevail.

Thailand didn't need a peaceful coup, they needed a full blown revolution as France did sometime back and purge the country of all the hi-so gangsters and their ilk and start afresh on the road to establishing a decent civilised country.

Of course this is well on the cards in the very near future.

What's the difference?

I think you need a court order to request that kind of thing and a baby can't volunteer, his mother is probably too scared, the murdered man is still murdered and the one who won't cooperate won't help the case go forward against him..

Banyin has denied involvement with the girl.

The girl claims to have been seeing Chuwong and that it his baby.

Banyin introduced them 2 years ago.

If it's Banyin's baby, we have a motive for money transfer and murder.....and if it is Banyin's, he has lied.

This man is the type and caliber who has put Thailnd , its economy, reputation, etc in the hole it is in.

The best connection that this fellow and his partners in crimonal activity is a hangmans noose around his neck, him standing on the back of a truck and the rope attached to to tall tree with about 1 meter of slack. Then drop truck into low gear and go to market.

The forgeries of stock transfers are alleged to have taken place several days before the unti,ely accident so ''premediatian'' should not be questioned. . this man and all the others , if shown to be guilty need to be eliminated post haste as they are a waste of even considering for anything other than death by a qick but maybe not so humane method.

Another prime example of why replacement of the vast majority of RTP is required to save the country from complete failure as a humanitiarian society.

What's the difference?

Banyin has denied involvement with the girl.

The girl claims to have been seeing Chuwong and that it his baby.

Banyin introduced them 2 years ago.

If it's Banyin's baby, we have a motive for money transfer and murder.....and if it is Banyin's, he has lied.

Chuwongs family won't allow this avenue of investigation as it will cost them half their billions in Inheritance if they find out He had a 2nd wife and family... The baby is still innocent and entitled even if the mother is not and his vast wealth portfolio probably hasn't been divided up yet

Banyin won't incriminate himself... Any further

The mother is probably scared of a bullet in the head now that Banyin is out on bail and she is probably also the only person who can consent to the baby having to do a dna test...

I would guess that either banyin or Chuwong is the father but it might become hard to prove that.... Banyin being out on bail is a joke and he prefer to be investigated by his old friends in the regular police rather than the CSD says it all really....

Wasn't one of his bail conditions that he didn't try and interfere in the investigation. It has taken him less than 24 hours to break the condition. Wonder why the CSD won't flex its muscles and bring him in. Embarrassing that this scumbag is calling the shots even now

If he really gets away with this charade, the defense team of two guys in the Koh Tao case should copy it by stating: "we don't trust the police and their investigation."

Aren't they already saying that ............

In other words, "I don't like these guys because they might nail me and my attempts to thwart them thus far have failed. Pull off your dogs, otherwise I might get into trouble"

It suggests one thing though, and that is that the CSD are thus far incorruptible...at least as far as Banyin is concerned.

I wonder if this will ever be called a murder infestigation.wai2.gif