I've got a permanent part time garden job at Chiang Dao for someone..

mikey88

Does anyone know someone wanting a permanent part time position. Needs to be living in Chiang Dao.

I need someone to water the garden, some light weeding and mow the lawn every few weeks as needed...electric mower provided. Hot season probably won't need mowing much at all...

It's a small to regular building block with a house. Not a large garden...not hard work...

The main thing is reliability.

Little watering required during rainy season...but hot season will need water every day...

So someone close by...would be an excellent paid job for someone...perhaps as an extra job or perhaps for someone older...

Will pay every month into account....could be permanent and long standing job for the right reliable person...

(By that I mean not a Thai person who thinks its ok to just not turn up if they don't feel like it...)

I think I'm misunderstood....I may have worded the last bit poorly.

I am keen to find a Thai worker....not interested in a farang.....I just want a reliable Thai worker.

Happy to pay good money...regular permanent employment that may last indefinitely...

Someone may have a Thai partner with older children who want work....or a Thai person who wants extra work....or an older person who just want a bit of work...etc etc....