Suvarnabhumi to Bang Kapi

MarcelV

Since my flight'll be arriving at 7.15 AM I will have plenty of time before checking into my hotel in Bang Kapi. Discounting walking what is the absolute cheapest way to travel to The Mall Bangkapi area? I was thinking about taking the BMTA bus from the Public Transport Center but don't know if there's a direct bus to Bang Kapi.

Bus 550 - 30 Baht

Yermanee wai.gif

Noted, good to know, i always had a pickup from friends but often wondered what to do if it did,nt work out, is there one which goes up nawamin?

Here you can find all the info you need.

Just click on the different bus options in the left margin: http://www.suvarnabhumiairport.com/en/118-bus-bor-khor-sor

Alas, most buses have been discontinued since the fire in the garage last year-Yermanee, as does of coruse the AoT site, is not on the current.

There are now only VANs and on 550 these only go to Minburi, in the endofday peaks there may be the odd one to that Mall. Probably best now is ARL 1 stop till Lard krabang and walk to that road and take 151 bus-most end Lard prao/Big C. As there is more as 1 Nawamin rd-specify, but the main one runs north from BK so will not have direct buses.

ALT is 554 to DMK, via Ex-way, then Minburi-Bang Khen road via KM8 and change somewhere toward BK