Low priced hospital to perform check on me?

ev1lchris

Where can I find St. Louis?

Same place you can find just about anything...... Google tongue.png but just in case you can't manage that http://www.saintlouis.or.th/ and before you ask about an English language version there is a Google Translate drop down towards the bottom of the right hand column.

Have to ask - why can't people think for themselves any more and have to post such questions on a forum?

Same place you can find just about anything...... Google tongue.png but just in case you can't manage that http://www.saintlouis.or.th/ and before you ask about an English language version there is a Google Translate drop down towards the bottom of the right hand column.

Have to ask - why can't people think for themselves any more and have to post such questions on a forum?

That's really good info Sam----have some friends on the financial boarder line.

Thank you.

You really don't want to be to hard on us old farts re comps..........I know its easy when you grew up with them.

but thanks again.................coffee1.gif

.........................................................................................................................

They say us old people are technophobic, but my uncle really can't live without his computer.

-----He's on Life Support................

Edited by oxo1947

Instead of a piss-take wouldn't it have been easier just to type Sathorn Road?

Anyone with an in house translator ,

How are the reviews of Camillion Hospital in Thonglor by Thais ?

there are only a couple in English when you search google , and google translate is so bad I would hate to use it for Hospital reviews smile.png

They were pretty good when they sorted out my burst appendix and potentially saved my life but maybe my recommendation isn't good enough not being Thai.

Bangkok Christian Hosp. is often recommended as a low priced but competent institution. On Sathorn Rd.

I just had a very good experience at Sukhumvit Hosp in Ekkamai, Cardiac institute. Really communicative and thorough cardiologist. Not among the cheapest...mid priced.

Walk in EKG: B1000, Cardiac MRI: B7000

Anyone with an in house translator ,

How are the reviews of Camillion Hospital in Thonglor by Thais ?

there are only a couple in English when you search google , and google translate is so bad I would hate to use it for Hospital reviews smile.png

They were pretty good when they sorted out my burst appendix and potentially saved my life but maybe my recommendation isn't good enough not being Thai.

[/quote

no its another good data point and I am glad you are OK now

Cheers

Edited by BKKdreaming

Give a man a fish and you feed him. Teach a man to fish and he can feed himself.

SL

Give a man a fish and you feed him. Teach a man to fish and he can feed himself.

SL

So profound, and it took you 6 days to look it up. Genius.

So profound, and it took you 6 days to look it up. Genius.

I donno Swiss I think the OP got good advice: utilize google and google translate. TV advice might not always be available to assist him in real time. And your suggestion "just to type Sathorn Road" is rather un-useful as it is a rather long road, and the OP will likely want to research their services and obtain a proper address anyway.

Just sayin' smile.png

SL

Just avoid hospitals where the Thai doctors are Thai 'educated'.

coffee1.gif

That is a totally unfounded disparagement. How about you specify exactly why you make this statement.

In a previous post on this thread I remarked on a very positive experience I had at Sukhumvit Hospital. The Cardiologist I consulted with there; Dr. Nivit Kalra was one of the most communicative and accessible doctors I have ever dealt with. He explained my condition and options in clearly understandable English and never tried to sell me on un-needed services. His approach was so open I suspected he had trained in the US but when I asked him, he said he trained 100% in Thailand.

I suspect there are many more dedicated, conscientious and competent Thai trained physicians who do their jobs just as well as anybody else.

Don't forget every medical school in the world has a bottom 25% of their graduating classes.