Is there an age limit to create one's own company ?

No. If you are not Thai and not American, however, 51% of the company needs to be in Thai ownership.

Thailand respects age. It's an advantage rather than a hindrance here.

That 51% does NOT have to be owned by a single Thai, you can divide it up between 6 or 7 different Thai's equally (ish), just make sure none of them know each other, which will keep your 49% safer

No. If you are not Thai and not American, however, 51% of the company needs to be in Thai ownership.

Thailand respects age. It's an advantage rather than a hindrance here.

Upper age there will be no limit but suspect their will be a legal minimum age :D a 6 month old baby will not be able to be a managing director of a company :D

I never knew anything about an American being able to own 100%. Is this a new rule? I am an American with a company but I only own 49%. It was incorporated about 5 years ago and I had to have 2 partners. Can someone explain?

Use the TVF Search Window .... search for .... Treaty of Amity ... or just Amity and read.

I never knew anything about an American being able to own 100%. Is this a new rule? I am an American with a company but I only own 49%. It was incorporated about 5 years ago and I had to have 2 partners. Can someone explain?

If you call being in place since1966 new ?

I think we have a troll ........

If you call being in place since1966 new ?

Don't be to hard on the guy his name is bamboozled after all.wai2.gif