Travel Information / Delays

jumbo

Yes, it’s a comprehensive worldwide web site isn’t it? Type the airport code for other international and regional airports and it has the info too.

It’s very informative for people like me who travel a lot to plan which airline and flights before booking.

็Hi

It seems that Suvarnabhumi is using the BKK 3 letter code and that the NBK code was only an interim measure whilst both new and old airports where operational, wonder what Don Muang will now be allocated?

TBWG :o

Ps Congrats on a reasonably trouble free start up ...so far!

It seems that Suvarnabhumi is using the BKK 3 letter code and that the NBK code was only an interim measure whilst both new and old airports where operational, wonder what Don Muang will now be allocated?
DBK will be Don Muang's new code according to most sources.

The phone numbers one could call for flight information at Don Muang no longer work. The tape still runs, I pressed 7 for English, 1 for flight information, was told I would be transferred but nothing happened.

Has anyone got the number to call for flight information at Suvarnabhumi?

---------------

Maestro

For more information :

Suvarnabhumi Airport Call Center, Tel : 0 2132 1888

Flights Information : Tel : 0 2132 0000

Thank you, Bambina. I tried both just now.

Flight information is a fully automated system. It did not have the information for the flight I wanted, EY 403, and therefore I phoned the call center, who was able to give me the desired information immediately.

--------------

Maestro