Thai ladies mentality changed alot, and more materialistic ? I feel disappointed

Danielsiam

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah the OP's probably going to the freelancer hangouts.

He's probably right about the changed attitudes, though. When I first came here in '08, very few Thai women had smartphones; they were very friendly and if you were half decent-looking, they'd really bend over backwards for you

That's all changed now.

Now, they don't have to go with jokers who can't/won't pay or suffocate under a brontosaurus for 1,000 baht when they can just get made up, put on a Wonderbra, a little black dress, pout suggestively and take a series of photos.

I know one freelancer who used to be out in places like Climax and Insomnia 5-6 nights a week having little choice but to go with the pi55ed up old wheezers still out at 3 or 4am for 1500 baht.

She says her life completely changed once she got a FB account. Now all her customers are young, fit Eurotrash guys who book her up weeks in advance and pay her what she asks for.

She only goes to the clubs when she wants to party now.

All power to her; if you're gonna make your living on your back, it might as well be with punters you can look at without throwing up, right?

Let me get this straight.

You think it's just dandy when guys who are not fit and young and cool cannot even PAY for sex.

Alright, then.

But shouldn't there be some kind of disposal system, where the unwanted, aging human refuse can arrange to disappear from existence -- and cease offending your sight?

It seems you are hanging with freelancers now, while presumably still fit, young and cool. Tell us exactly, what are your plans for old age?

Become a monk perhaps?

Edited by HikeFromLA

Since the time of the cave man and cave women, women have always been attracted to the best provider.

In those days it was the guy who always brought home the biggest chunk of meat,

Now it is the guy with the most money.

Men are hung up on physical attraction..the best potential breeders., breasts and hips.. hips ......

Nothing has changed.

It is all in our biology.

Since the time of the cave man and cave women, women have always been attracted to the best provider.

In those days it was the guy who always brought home the biggest chunk of meat,

Now it is the guy with the most money.

Men are hung up on physical attraction..the best potential breeders., breasts and hips.. hips ......

Nothing has changed.

It is all in our biology.

Wait...you mean size DOES matter after all ?

In your twenties, you were young, and less experienced, now that you have been to

Thailand a few or several time, you are now more mature and experienced.

I have seen a change in Thailand in 10 years as well. If you watch Thai TV shows, you will

see that it has modernized, and the scenes are a bit more advanced. It used to be

that the kissing scenes would be hidden by a plant, or faded out, but now are happening more often.

The people have been watching world wide TV shows, and a lot more have travelled abroad, to

they change, just as we have. As for the bar girls, I do feel very sorry for them, as they have a dangerous

lifestyle. Would you like to go to work, and know that every day, you could catch some disease, that

may even be Aids, as well as the others like Syph, or the Gone err reah twins, etc. I sure would not.

Maybe that is why the pretty girls are a bit more jaded.

Or maybe I am just getting older, and need more booze to make the world more wonderful.

There is also a reason being ignored by most here. Thai ladies have had a decade of rude foreigners traveling here with the sexpat mentality, If you know any Thai ladies as friends they will be the first to tell you on typical dating site (such as the one advertised here) for every 10 communications received from farang men, almost half are men asking how much money they would take for sex or how much money to buy them as a GF. No wonder that Thai ladies have changed their attitudes towards foreign men.

We need only to look inward for the answer.

The OP makes one (implied) point that's actually factual: it's generally true that a Thai woman of 23 is roughly equal in emotional maturity to a farang woman of, say, 13.

However, let's also keep in mind that the average farang male of 33 is equal in emotional (and social) maturity to a farang female of 23...so it kind of all evens out (vis-á-vis farang males and Thai females), yes? hahaha

Edited by Saastrajaa

There is also a reason being ignored by most here. Thai ladies have had a decade of rude foreigners traveling here with the sexpat mentality, If you know any Thai ladies as friends they will be the first to tell you on typical dating site (such as the one advertised here) for every 10 communications received from farang men, almost half are men asking how much money they would take for sex or how much money to buy them as a GF. No wonder that Thai ladies have changed their attitudes towards foreign men.

Yes, but the average farang male in Thailand "with the sexpat mentality" still treats Thai women, on the average, 100x better than a Thai male of ANY class treats them (that is to say, Thai males in general treat Thai women slightly better than they treat a mound of dogshit on the street...)

Yes, but the average farang male in Thailand "with the sexpat mentality" still treats Thai women, on the average, 100x better than a Thai male of ANY class treats them (that is to say, Thai males in general treat Thai women slightly better than they treat a mound of dogshit on the street...)

Here's an example of a guy who's been hanging out with too many bargirls. Answer me this: If "Thai males of ANY class" treat women that bad, why is it that most Thai women (and I'm talking 90%+) still prefer to be with Thai men?

You think it's just dandy when guys who are not fit and young and cool cannot even PAY for sex.

Alright, then.

But shouldn't there be some kind of disposal system, where the unwanted, aging human refuse can arrange to disappear from existence -- and cease offending your sight?

It seems you are hanging with freelancers now, while presumably still fit, young and cool. Tell us exactly, what are your plans for old age?

Become a monk perhaps?

Guys who are not fit,

young and cool still

have plenty of options

- they just pay more

than they did years ago

because the young, fit

guys are much more

accessible to the girls

than they were years

ago. That just wasn't

the case years ago.

Anyway, what's

the big deal? Old guys

are rich so they can

afford it

Gentlemen Gentlemen........it is always a case of percentages.

You will meet some of the most wonderful women here in Thailand and some of the nastiest, vile women ever and everything in-between.

You will learn to recognize the ones that are worth pursuing verses the ones that will give you a lot of grief.

Meantime .......Given the chance, all of the Thai women want more of what other women already have.....so they are eager to participate and get more of what they want.....and the list is long.

We live in a consumer orientated society while the more they consume the more they change into the ultimate self centered female consumers while being self centered is a common trait amongst all women in affluent societies.

We will just have to live with it .

Besides....it is men that make the products and supply them to the world while a huge amount of the products made are for the benefit or pleasures of women.....so it is no surprise they change with the times.

Their attitudes and personalities aside....more and more and more of them are looking all the more attractive than ever before...which is good....but you have to realize that it is a more or less false image created by all the modern day props, ways and means to look like the modern day and stylish , fashionable women they all desire to be....while many of them are doing just that.....while many more are trying to achieve that status.

Cheers

Ah yes but we would have to see what they replied as maybe more than half will once the money is dangled

The internet and smart phones are to blame. Thai women think they are part of the international set and the world is at their feet, hi-so make up, cosmetic work, expensive cars, holidays, they think it's their right to have them all. Taking care of an old farang is bottom of the list.

The internet and smart phones are to blame. Thai women think they are part of the international set and the world is at their feet, hi-so make up, cosmetic work, expensive cars, holidays, they think it's their right to have them all. Taking care of an old farang is bottom of the list.

Yeah, Thai women

striving for independence

and their own money is a

terrible thing.

How else are we meant to

control them & make sure

they stay with us?

rolleyes.gif

Yeah, Thai women

striving for independence

and their own money is a

terrible thing.

How else are we meant to

control them & make sure

they stay with us?

rolleyes.gif

Couldn't agree more Si, makes me roll my eyes in despair.,

Unlike the "Good 'Ol Days", women just do not know their place anymore.

They'll be a- telling us they can have an Orgasm next.

555!

• 2 weeks later...

He's probably right about the changed attitudes, though. When I first came here in '08, very few Thai women had smartphones; they were very friendly and if you were half decent-looking, they'd really bend over backwards for you

That's all changed now.

Now, they don't have to go with jokers who can't/won't pay or suffocate under a brontosaurus for 1,000 baht when they can just get made up, put on a Wonderbra, a little black dress, pout suggestively and take a series of photos.

I know one freelancer who used to be out in places like Climax and Insomnia 5-6 nights a week having little choice but to go with the pi55ed up old wheezers still out at 3 or 4am for 1500 baht.

She says her life completely changed once she got a FB account. Now all her customers are young, fit Eurotrash guys who book her up weeks in advance and pay her what she asks for.

All power to her; if you're gonna make your living on your back, it might as well be with punters you can look at without throwing up, right?

Alright, then.

Become a monk perhaps?

My plans for old age?

Can't be sure but I know 100% I will NOT be limping around Thailand like a lecherous idiot chasing around after prostitutes while trying to relive the youth I spent married to an old boiler with whom sex was humdrum.

No one said older, fatter, less handsome guys can't pay for it - of COURSE they can - but as someone else said, they just have to pay more for it the more "unattractive" you are

I think it's called a "hurl premium"

I think it's safe to say that it's a world wide tendancy. People are becoming more and more materialistic - world wide, not just in Thailand. Unfortunately.... I want, I want, I want...

That's all changed now.

it might as well be with punters you can look at without throwing up, right? Not many of these around.

That's all changed now.

Not many of these around.

Of course there are.

They're online outside Thailand, lining up girls they want to hook up with before they get on the plane

This is one of the reasons why a lot of so-called "old hands" whinge about the quality of the girls in the bars and gogos nowadays

The hotties are operating on Facebook and LINE with guys they like the look of, not shuffling on a stage waiting for a porker to barfine them

That's all changed now.

Not many of these around.

Of course there are.

They're online outside Thailand, lining up girls they want to hook up with before they get on the plane

This is one of the reasons why a lot of so-called "old hands" whinge about the quality of the girls in the bars and gogos nowadays

The hotties are operating on Facebook and LINE with guys they like the look of, not shuffling on a stage waiting for a porker to barfine them

What you are saying sounds interesting, the only way these fat, ugly, tattooed guys in the bars can get a girl is if they have deep pockets.

These hotties you mention may just have the right idea.

I've constantly got my jaw on the floor with the sheer avolume of unbelievably good looking Thai girls networking on Facebook.

They just make sure they do themselves up real nice and tag themselves on the photos the nightclub posts to its FB page.

The girl I spoke about in my earlier post just tags herself on FB pages for clubs like Insanity, Mixx, Sugar Club and one or two joints in Pattaya when she's down that way.

She receives - LITERALLY - 200 friend requests a week. She friends the ones she likes the look of and sees them when they come over.

She's a 6-7/10 and she absolutely cleans up. She's landed herself a few sponsors, got a nice condo on Sukhumvit and her mum's well taken care of.

It's a new world guys and it's only gonna get worse and more expensive for the older, fatter guys

I've constantly got my jaw on the floor with the sheer avolume of unbelievably good looking Thai girls networking on Facebook.

They just make sure they do themselves up real nice and tag themselves on the photos the nightclub posts to its FB page.

The girl I spoke about in my earlier post just tags herself on FB pages for clubs like Insanity, Mixx, Sugar Club and one or two joints in Pattaya when she's down that way.

She receives - LITERALLY - 200 friend requests a week. She friends the ones she likes the look of and sees them when they come over.

She's a 6-7/10 and she absolutely cleans up. She's landed herself a few sponsors, got a nice condo on Sukhumvit and her mum's well taken care of.

It's a new world guys and it's only gonna get worse and more expensive for the older, fatter guys

And there is the first Red Flag straight away.

I live in a boring moo baan in Bkk in a boring suburb surrounded by boring girls.

They leave home at 7 or 8 in the morning, they get home at 7 or 8 in the evening, they dont have time to frequent the places mentioned above.

If I mention places like soi 11 etc, the Thais know exactly what it is.

Most of these girls head to places like Bang Saen, or Nakon Nayok for the weekend.

They are usually too exhausted from working to go clubbing at night, makes me laff when I see the pretties exit the store they work in, first thing they do is take off their 6 inch spikes and put on a pair of flip flops.

Never mind, as long as ther are websites selling the dream, the dreamers will keep on believing.

PS, check out the bars of Lower Suk, hansam man, LOL.

Hansam man couldnt afford a bottle of Grey Goose in some place like soi 11.