Helmuths Place - Nong Bua Rawe

glegolo

Edit: The topic title is an error and shroud say Stefans Place

In my quest for good places to eat really good food, more fitting my falang-taste I did with little help of my friend find "Stefans place" up in Nong Bua Rawe situated about 35 km;s south of Chaiyaphum along the highway 225.

We were out exploring on our motorbikes, both of us living little bit outside Chaiyaphum city ,and decided to look up this place, that we had heard about earlier.

It was not a problem at all to find it, situated just a bit from this highway 225 in Nong Bua Rawe. This restaurants address is as follows, for you folks that are interested to eat good food up here in Isaan;

Stefans Place

790, Village 9,

362 50 Nong Bua Rawe

Mr Stefan

Tel, 044 - 897426

I did order spagetti Bolognese and it was REALLY good, just as good as a scandinavian guy can wish for. My german friend ordered german steak (what else? hahaha) with a great sauce with french fraise, he told me that he also was VERY happy with his food.

After we had eaten, we asked for the bill, and the wife came up and ask us something that I never before during 7,5 years here, have heard; - "you like pay together or for your self"?? Great I thought. i did ask her husband (Helmuth) , and he told us that they have been living together in Germany for 9 years, and were there having a restaurant, so he said that the wife knows the drill, and how to cook good food.

We left the place and we both were happy, just as a notice.... They charges for my spagetti 70 baht and for the german steak they charged 120 baht... Really good prices as well.... We didn´t use it, but they had brewed coffee and icecream of all sorts and kind....

Glegolo

post-67253-0-57766500-1443527666_thumb.p

Edited by ubonjoe
Posted message about wrong name and corrected it in topic

What's a german steak? Schnitzel? biggrin.png

Yeah,, one could think that I agree.... But I am not sure,,,,, Now when thinking about it, I did only glance at that peace of meat, but to me, in a hast, it looked like a peace of pork-steak.... But I shall ask my german friend and report back

Glegolo

Good morning, I would like to kindly ask the moderator for this thread tgo help me to correct my misstake as follows;

The name of this place is NOT Helmuths Place but Stefans Place, so if you please can change the name of the thread for me that would be great!

In my first post I mention the adress and there again I write Helmuths Place and also Mr Helmuth PLEASE help me correct it to;

Stefans Place

790, Village 9,

362 50 Nong Bua Rawe

Mr Stefan

Tel, 044 - 897426

This post, is OK to cancel when correction is being done.

Thank you so much, and sorry for my mistake.

Glegolo