Swedish Man Arrested And Charged After He Assaults A Singer From Walking Street Discotheque.

britmaveric

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Phil Conners @ 2006-10-06 23:11:55)

Oh come one, all you frigging saints who are ready to cut this poor guys balls for slapping a butt in Lucifers. This is Walking street we're talking about, at night. It's the red light district of Pattaya. If you can't handle getting your butt slapped you should find another place to work. Sheesh.

Very true.....I would say it takes a very open mind to 'work' on Walking Street!

What a load of shi*e!!!! Britmaveric

Not a very open mind! Do you realise what goes on down Walking St!??? :D

Desertcam :o

I didn't go in, only looked from the street. The band was playing but I don't know if it was her lot or not.

Strangely, I did the exact same thing last night also trying to peek in and see her from the street (too dark). But the place was rocking that's for sure. Although I had a nice time at Happy. :o:D

What a load of shi*e!!!! Britmaveric

Not a very open mind! Do you realise what goes on down Walking St!??? :D

Desertcam :D

Yes I do, so using that logic... I guess its fine to grope those that work in restaurants, musicians, singers, clerks in family mart, 711(s), souvineer shops, street vendours, travel agents, jewelry shop clerks ect? :o

Use a bit of common sense and treat people with respect and I'm 100% certain you won't find yourself in the shi*e.

Edited by britmaveric

Yes I do, so using that logic... I guess its fine to grope those that work in restaurants, musicians, singers, clerks in family mart, 711(s), souvineer shops, street vendours ect?

Use a bit of common sense and treat people with respect and I'm 100% certain you won't find yourself in the shi*e.

WOW a little bit sensitive!!

The above places you have mentioned are a fair comment.....I would not expect this behaviour in these kind of establishments!

But however we are talking about an incident that occured in a Nightclub on the middle of Walking Street which happens to be full of freelancing ladies!!

Anyway, the whole case stinks.....as I mentioned a long time ago.

And Brit......I DO KNOW HOW TO CONDUCT MYSELF IN THAILAND, SO I DO NOT REQUIRE YOUR ADVICE ON HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE!! :o

I HOPE THIS MESSAGE IS RECIEVED!!

DESERTCAM :D

Yes I do, so using that logic... I guess its fine to grope those that work in restaurants, musicians, singers, clerks in family mart, 711(s), souvineer shops, street vendours ect?

But however we are talking about an incident that occured in a Nightclub on the middle of Walking Street which happens to be full of freelancing ladies!!

I know plenty of ladies who aren't freelancers that hit Lucifers and also couples so let's not make assumptions because this is what leads to problems. So what you are saying if you are a lady and are in a disco then its faire game for such behaviour to happen to you?

BTW the lad in this case should pay a fine and receive whatever punishment a 3rd class sexual offense warrants. (which by all accounts prob isnt much)

So what you are saying if you are a lady and are in a disco then its faire game for such behaviour to happen to you?

Cant remember saying that in any of my previous posts!

Anyway this type of behaviour comes with the terretory that you are in, and if I was in there, I would not be at all suprised if this happened. Again....remember where you are, and what this kind of people this venue is trying to attract.

It is not exactly a 'couples' bar now is it...........dont think I would be heading down there with the missus for a quiet pint!

Desertcam :o

OK guys. The reason I kept you waiting was that the Pattaya police had some signing to do before Mr. Kid was cleared and I did not want to jeopardize Mr. Kid’s changes here. He is a bit more important here than any of us.

A refusal to sign by the police would have meant devastating things to Mr. Kid. Maybe I am paranoid but better safe than sorry.

Mr. Kid is now in Sweden already. Left yesterday so now it’s time for some transparency here.

Mr. Kid took all this very seriously and started to show some severe mental problems over worrying the case. He did not sleep, didn’t eat, and stayed only in his room with curtains closed and constantly walking around the room. He was extremely nervous.

His daughter and the friend had left to the islands and were not reachable and you cannot blame them since they left before these mental problems started to accumulate and Mr. Kid had assured them everything to be OK. It proved to be a bit difficult to inform them about the weakening state of Mr. Kid.

I offered him all my help in anything he needed. He refused to take my offer of the shelter and I didn’t want to insist.

He was extremely worried what will happen to him and couldn’t keep him together.

For him this was the very first time he had any problems with the police, and for a simple family man like him, it was devastating.

I tried to stay in contact with him regularly and hoped him to go through this without any acts of severe desperation. He himself talked about the need to see the doctor and I agreed.

But just then the things turned to be better.

On Monday I had called the Swedish Embassy in Bangkok, and explained them very carefully what is happening.

They were immediately interested in the matter and I faxed them all the documentation about this. They were angry why the police hadn’t informed them as it is their duty to do so without delay.

The embassy contacted me again on Tuesday and I spoke with the 1st secretary who told me, after examining the documentation and being in contact with Banglamung police, Pattaya police and the ministry of interior in Bangkok, that Pattaya Police has made some severe mistakes and they will conduct a full investigation with Ministry of Interior on this matter, and especially actions of this woman police officer; Miss “Ticky”.

Now at this point our lawyer had agreed with the police captain and the “victim” a monetary compensation. 200 000 baht in a lump sum out of which a part goes to the lawyer but the major part to the “victim”.

With this money the “victim” and the police agree to change to accuse Mr. Kid only for accidentally touching the rear of this “victim” when stumbling after exiting the toilet.

This singer girl had very many witnesses from the personnel of Lucifer and they had all “seen” how Mr. Kid touched her genitals under the skirt. Purest product of a male bovine animal.

So many of the staff of Lucifer was in this scam to provide the girl the needed witnesses if this ever went to the court. Mr. Kid would have had very little changes with his 2 foreigner witnesses.

Now the embassy didn’t like this compensation all since it means that paying that, Mr. Kid admits to have done exactly as the “victim” wanted the things to go.

And embassy was completely standing behind Mr. Kid and his version of the story. They perfectly understood, from the papers I faxed them, that Mr. Kid could not have any idea what he confessed at the station that night.

And this is absolutely true. I KNOW, by examining all facts of this case, that Mr. Kid DID NOT PUT HIS HAND UNDER THE SKIRT AND INSIDE HER GENITALS! This is a ###### lie! Purest b_llshit that a human mind can produce!

I myself also felt furious against this “victim” and how she is now getting big money with her game and is winning the battle as she had planned all. But then again; for me Mr. Kid and his health is much more important than this bi… “victim”.

The embassy’s investigation at this point would mean for sure a loooong delay on this case for Mr. Kid. Also it would mean a penalty to Mr. Kid. Plus the “victim” would probably be convicted of the assault on Mr. Kid.

I talked with the 1st secretary and asked him to speak again with the ambassador on this case and I pleaded, for the sake of Mr. Kid, to end this agony of his as soon as possible before something much more damaging happens here.

Also Mr. Kid just wanted to pay this 200 000, get his passport and leave the place.

The embassy had a meeting on this and they then informed me to agree to let Mr. Kid make his settlements with the “victim”, wait until Mr. Kid is cleared out, and only then carry on with their investigation.

The embassy was very clear that they see these mistakes of Pattaya police severe violations of Vienna Convention and they will take care that Ministry of Interior takes full actions against this particular police officer involved here. They will use every diplomatic way to pressure this.

I have also now provided them with my full report of details here as they requested.

I am standing completely with the mission of the dear, loved and hated neighbour state of us Finns, the Swedish embassy.

Some details what also happened:

When Mr. Kid got out of the police custody, he was delivered to his hotel byt the police. Around 1 km from the station. Police officer (guess who…) wanted to have 500 baht for gasoline for this trip.

Mr. Kid did not have Bahts left anymore so the police entered in his hotel room and took 500 Swedish Krones. Naturally any receipt of this was out of the question. And very difficult for Mr. Kid to ever report this anywhere.

When Mr. Kid paid his bail, Miss Ticky wanted 200 000 baht, received it and gave a receipt. Mr. Kid went back to his hotel and talked about this to the hotel staff who showed him that this receipt carries only a sum of 100 000 written on it. The hotel staff called the police superior and Mr. Kid was asked to come back to the station.

Mr. Kid went there and met there Miss Ticky. Miss Ticky was furious why Mr. Kid had contacted her superior, took the 100 000 baht from her drawer and slammed it on the table telling how she “cannot help you anymore”.

Miss Ticky refused to give her real name when asked by me and the lawyer on 2 different occasions.

Ticky tried to call Mr. Kid many many times during this hassle and all she had to say was that Mr. Kid needs to come to meet her in private, without any lawyers, and preferably with some money on him. (This money matter was told through the girl-friend and wisely not directly to Mr. Kid…)

The girl-friend of Mr. Kid left back to Phuket after she noticed how her help was not accepted here. She left for good. And this, on my opinion, was also for the good of Mr. Kid…

Mr. Kid got his passport back on Wednesday and he was so relieved that he just cried out of joy. Then went to sleep and slept for 20 hours.

The lawyer gave his opinion and he thought that had we gone through the court and prosecutions on this, Mr. Kid would have been convicted not very severely since:

-the place of incident was a small alley near the toilet and not a public place so there was no public humiliation to the “victim”.

-Pattaya, as an entertainment area, carries normally lower sanctions on these kind of cases.

-Mr. Kid is a foreigner plus does not have any history on this kind of matters.

-it is very vague what really happened since there are counter-witnesses.

It is a bit unclear if Mr. Kid would have been convicted according the story of the … woman or somewhere between the 2 versions of the happenings.

All the facts that the “victim” attacked Mr. Kid, and that the police made mistakes, however don’t cancel the fact that Mr. Kid tapped the … woman 2 times on her buttocks and for this he must be convicted.

Completely different matter is then the possible sanctions to the police and the … “victim”. Police maybe is investigated but I have my doubts if Miss Ticky will ever face any other consequence than a promotion.

The “victim” here is getting a good reward on this and would be stupid not to try it again.

Summary:

-Kid pays 200k, gets passport back, escapes further torment.

-Victim is richer for the last few days.

-Swedish embassy goes back to work on other cases and turns the page.

=THE END=

I am very scared because I just don't have 200k sitting around for sweet payments. :o

On Monday I had called the Swedish Embassy in Bangkok, and explained them very carefully what is happening.

They were immediately interested in the matter and I faxed them all the documentation about this. They were angry why the police hadn’t informed them as it is their duty to do so without delay.

The embassy contacted me again on Tuesday and I spoke with the 1st secretary who told me, after examining the documentation and being in contact with Banglamung police, Pattaya police and the ministry of interior in Bangkok, that Pattaya Police has made some severe mistakes and they will conduct a full investigation with Ministry of Interior on this matter, and especially actions of this woman police officer; Miss “Ticky”.

its pleasing to see the embassy taking an active role here in looking after the welfare of one of its citizens , i have read before that the swedish embassy is often involved in cases where their citizens might be unfairly treated by the authorities here.

that the police had the gall to accuse him of inserting his fingers into her genitals is beyond belief , the fact that dozens of thai witnesses to this fabrication can be produced on demand is very believable. this whole thing stinks more than a thai policemans sh1t.

perhaps someone should inform

http://www.scandasia.com/aboutUs.php

they print stories about scandinavian expats in thailand and have arranged financial help for those in trouble , at least it will publicise the story , and stories from this website sometimes get picked up by the national press.

the sad thing about all this is that apart from readers here , nobody will know about this and both the songstress , her accomplices and the scum police who were involved in this will just be laughing their heads off planning their next sting.

a story like this deserves to be shouted from the rooftops .

any chance that the pattaya mail , or pcn would publish the FULL facts ???

i doubt it.

Miss Ticky refused to give her real name when asked by me and the lawyer on 2 different occasions.

if she is a police officer , then she will be in uniform and it is a simple matter of reading her name badge. they all wear them. if she was not wearing her badge then the lawyer should have refused to have any dealings with her and asked to see her superior straight away. why didnt he ?

Edited by taxexile

any chance that the pattaya mail , or pcn would publish the FULL facts ???

i doubt it.

Go with Pattaya People news, they're the most ruthless and less fearing than the others if you do decide to go public. I used to work there and I know Niels Colov personally. He's tight with Pattaya brass but he's not afraid to expose the truth.

i'n not in pattaya , but hopefully there will be somebody there who feels somewhat aggrieved when reading a story like this and will (maybe mr. lankari ??? ) and will contact the pattaya people news with a view to getting it published.

scamsters and lowlife public officials everywhere should be exposed for the lowrent little cowardly shits they are.

easy to say , but i know its harder to do.

My sympathies with Mr. Kidd. I think most would agree that had circumstances been slightly different they might have wound up in his situation. A similar thing happened to me, but with key differences. I was visiting a female friend who had a booth in an outdoor flea market. I was sitting behind her counter. She started to bend over and I thought I would give her a playful kick in the butt. What happened was my big toe, hit a home run, and went for a swim so to speak. I was surprised. She more so! But since she was an old friend, she didn't press charges, only glared at me for 6 months or so. Of course she was bending over and not wearing underwear. Accidents do happen, but I felt she felt it to be no accident. Hey my aim is not that good.

Too bad Mr. Kidd did not fight all the charges, so we could have seen what would happen to police officer Ticky.

I will let many parties know about this. Swedish media, local media, finnish media and finnish discussion groups. I happen to speak also fluent italian so why not italian media. Also ministries of foreign affairs, interior and travel here in Thailand.

Does anyone happen to have any informtion on Lucifer's owners or possibile shareholders? www.dbd.go.th has surely the managers name listed. Will try to fork that out.

But before Lucifer wil be contacted, the media and authorities. It must be severe enough punch for Lucifer to sack the ... "victim". They will understand only when their name pops out in negative limelight. Not before.

Amazing story but not unbelievable for this place.

In the wash up, I've decided to boycott Lucifers while this "victim" is still hired there.

I go about once a week on average which isn't going to hurt them one bit. But if a few dozen regulars don't go that might send a message.

Summary:

-Kid pays 200k 100K, gets passport back, escapes further torment.

-Victim is richer for the last few days.

-Swedish embassy goes back to work on other cases and turns the page.

=THE END=

I am very scared because I just don't have 200k sitting around for sweet payments. :o

Read it properly.

The consequence of Mr Kidd`s action i.e. tapping a woman`s backside should really be a lesson to those who think that all ladies in Pattaya are fair game and will not react to what appears to many as a playful act.

Unfortunately on this occasion Mr Kidd molested the wrong person, who it seems was quite prepared to embroider the act of tapping into an act of a serious sexual assault in order to gain a large financial settlement.

The female police officer does not come out of this situation with any credit and I hope that the powers that be will transfer her away from Pattaya to a desk job out in the sticks.

The officer in charge should also be severely reprimanded if what we have read is fact in that the passport of Mr Kidd was confiscated and his embassy was not informed.

Thank you Hans for your update and all credit to you during this difficult task which was not made any easier by the way Mr Kidd`s girlfriend behaved and the fact that Mr Kidd signed a paper in Thai and unknowingly admitted his guilt.

I hope that Mr Kidd will now put this unfortunate incident behind him and recover from his ordeal.

But before Lucifer wil be contacted, the media and authorities. It must be severe enough punch for Lucifer to sack the ... "victim". They will understand only when their name pops out in negative limelight. Not before.

Thanks for all the updates Hans :o and good luck to Mr Kid.

I'm pretty sure if people on here boycott Lucifer's, the freelancers in there will make sure the "victim" is drummed out. After all, they haven't had a slice of her winfall and their takings will be down !!

A great shame that this guy couldn't hang around to help nail their asses to the wall but I accept that its worth swallowing 100,000 baht to hold on to your mental health and I wish him well.

The singer needs to be fired as she is a scheming bitch. The Thai staff all lining up to back her story no doubt for a bung are par for the course and need a stern lecture from falang management as to where their daily bread comes from, not that it will make any difference but all their scheming would have been for nought without a corrupt copper. She is the key, probably untouchable but if there was any justice in Thailand she would be fired.

The army loathe the police and the army have their big boots on at the moment so a word with a military commander may help things along?

Hans....what is the penalty for just touching her arse? I think that would be useful in contrasting how much Mr. Kidd was shafted.

Very expensive lesson in proper behaviour and no doubt Mr. Kidd won't be back. BTW I do believe he only groped her bottom - the penetration accusation is pretty crazy. I imagine if he hadnt signed the confession he'd been fine.

It is a shame that media doesnt post follow-ups because it would be valuable for lads to know about this sort of thing and what not to do to avoid trouble.

There might well be a lesson to learn by this sorded affair, but which I have no idea. The fact that the law inforcement is totally corrupt, that groping/grabbing/pinching a Thai is something to be avoided at all costs? Except at places where that behaviour is encouraged and appreciated. But can you be really sure even there?

Why not introduce a color coded scheme along the way where each establishment, including beer bars, have a map of the human body(male/female) back and front, indicating which areas are permitted to touch and to which extent. And make the employees of said establishment wearing a corresponding tag. I.e. white: NO TOUCH! Not a great idea, eh?

I myself have been groped/grabbed/pinched and propositioned (hmm, might be bad spelling) in barber shops, beauty salons, 7/11's, the gym, the beach, nightclubs and what have you. Maybe I as well should have screemed blue murder, called the BiB's and made some money in the end. Not likely.

If a Farang is taken to the police station for whatever reason there must be a procedure to follow. It can't be tolerated that he or she is made/convinced to sign a confession in Thai, which he/she doesn't understand, under the impression that it will make everything bad go away. Having his or her passport confiscated and threatened by a lenghty court ordeal, etc and so forth.

In a case like this, where are the support groups from the various Expat Clubs? I suppose they do exist. Yes? The Tourist Police representative? The national consular? We cant all expect to have the handy assistance of a Mr. Hans when and if we find ourselves in a mess like this.

Because we don't want to end up like this, do we?:

"Mr. Kid took all this very seriously and started to show some severe mental problems over worrying the case. He did not sleep, didn’t eat, and stayed only in his room with curtains closed and constantly walking around the room. He was extremely nervous.

His daughter and the friend had left to the islands and were not reachable and you cannot blame them since they left before these mental problems started to accumulate and Mr. Kid had assured them everything to be OK. It proved to be a bit difficult to inform them about the weakening state of Mr. Kid."

Flame away,

Maldoror