Home & Condo Expo in Bangkok

The article about how we’re soon to find a lot of bargain sales mentioned the 33rd Home and Condo Expo in Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.

The expo runs each day from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. from the 8th until the 11th of October 2015.

The site for the expo is here http://www.housecondoshow.com/

If anyone can find info about ticket price then please share or if any of the developers attending are giving out free tickets.

I've never been to event there where you had pay to get in. Seems counterintuitive.

But have you ever been to a trade show?

I have been to more than a handful (in Europe and the U.S.) and never had it been free to enter, but I always got tickets courtesy of someone involved with the show.

Normally the exhibitors will have free tickets to give out to anyone remotely interested in the subject, but they still charge, presumably to avoid everyone and their mother to walk in from the street and munch on the free food etc.

I've been to a few such shows here (trade and non-trade).

Register (using imaginary information) and they give you tickets. Turn up on the day without registering and they also give you tickets.

Never heard of having to pay here.

Edited by KittenKong

Yes, I have been to a ton of trade shows, I used to work them. What does that have to do with selling condos to the public? If this is actually a trade show, excuse me. I'm thinking its the typical weekly bs at the center...holidays, books, crafts, education, blah blah blah.

I'm already averse to buying new, shonky developers, many areas, price per sqm, etc...lol.

I looked at the website, many devs don't even have their sites linked.

Chateau had 15 buildings listed. Judging by Ratchada 10 all true quality projects.

Edited by Rocketsurgeon