Teacher: I made child strip

geovalin

A teacher at Hun Sen Wat Thmey Primary School in Svang Rieng province has been summonsed on charges of sexual harassment for ordering an 11-year-old female student to be undressed as a punishment for reading errors.

According to a complaint filed by the victim’s family to the provincial court in May, second-grade teacher Duong Sinet regularly ordered a male student to take off the victim’s skirt and underwear in front of a class of some 30 students.

It was not until mid-August that the case was escalated into a court investigation when the girl refused to attend school.

read more: http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/teacher-i-made-child-strip

How utterly terrible for the girl. It sounds as if it happened "regularly". ("...second-grade teacher Duong Sinet regularly ordered a male student to take off the victim’s skirt and underwear in front of a class of some 30 students.")

It's totally humiliating and no wonder the girl refused to go to school. She's badly damaged for life.

I wish they'd string that bastard up from a tree in public.

“Obviously, there is a need to educate school teachers and staff on child sexual abuse and how to report it.”

You think?? I guess simple morals are not enough then? Under what possible circumstances could this prevert think that what he was doing was OK?

“I admitted my mistake and have apologized to her and her parents many times,” he said. “I am determined that I will stop committing such acts.”

Oh well then that makes everything OK then. No, you have proved yourself unfit for any job that puts you in contact with children.

How utterly terrible for the girl. It sounds as if it happened "regularly". ("...second-grade teacher Duong Sinet regularly ordered a male student to take off the victim’s skirt and underwear in front of a class of some 30 students.")

It's totally humiliating and no wonder the girl refused to go to school. She's badly damaged for life.

funny we all thought that those children getting shot yesterday was utterly terrible-----your posting didn't.

..................................Cheers

funny we all thought that those children getting shot yesterday was utterly terrible-----your posting didn't.

..................................Cheers

So this was OK then, was it oxo ?

Do you not think it might have a little bit utterly terrible for the victim.

Is humiliating children and aggravated assault considered normal in the Thai classroom?

How many of these acts of emotional and physical abuse go unreported?

Disgusting practice by supposedly educated teachers...they should all undergo psychological evaluations...

Is humiliating children and aggravated assault considered normal in the Thai classroom?

How many of these acts of emotional and physical abuse go unreported?

Disgusting practice by supposedly educated teachers...they should all undergo psychological evaluations...

Hopefully not in Thailand

This happened in Cambodia!

I worked at a school in Bang Bon where a lesbian Thai teacher had one of her 6 year old boys drop his trousers then squeezed his balls until he was shrieking in pain. We reported this to the director who basically told us foreign teachers to mind our own business.

Thainess at its finest.

I worked at a school in Bang Bon where a lesbian Thai teacher had one of her 6 year old boys drop his trousers then squeezed his balls until he was shrieking in pain. We reported this to the director who basically told us foreign teachers to mind our own business.

Thainess at its finest.

So what'd you do then man...accept Thainess at its finest?

Hows a slap in the face and the offer of fresh split timber up her?

It's child abuse; not Thainess at its finest.

Thainess at its finest.

I'm doing an English Camp for a primary school down in Bang Bon next week - should I be concerned it's the same school?

Thainess at its finest.

I think you'll find that the Thainess he was referring to was the attitude of the director not the teacher.

How is assaulting the teacher going to solve anything? Immediate dismissal would be a good start followed by a criminal investigation and then time in the prison system if found guilty.

Members of the public taking the law into their own hands is never the solution to crime.

Thainess at its finest.

Why did you not reported this sh"t behavier to the police?

Thainess at its finest.

I think you'll find that the Thainess he was referring to was the attitude of the director not the teacher.

How is assaulting the teacher going to solve anything? Immediate dismissal would be a good start followed by a criminal investigation and then time in the prison system if found guilty.

Members of the public taking the law into their own hands is never the solution to crime.

Unfortunately, neither is Thailand's RTP.

Thainess at its finest.

Tell that one to a Brazilian mate. Lynching works.

As all know very well (perpetrators included), you're only guilty if caught.

Remember also, there is no rule of equitable and transparent law here so yes I would.

Thainess at its finest.

This is a Cambodia forum, birdbrain. Take your "Thainess" bs back to the (in)appropriate threads. (Or where the sun don't shine, one.)

Also the teacher is male not female.

Unbelievable.