Grand Inn Come

jingjoe

Hi all,

RE: Grand Inn Come hotel Bangkok

99 Moo 6. Kingkaew Rd. Rachataeva, Bangplee,

Samuthprakarn, 10540 Thailand

Could someone give me an approximate distance (in minutes, by taxi) from this hotel to the new Suvarnabhumi Int. Airport please?

Does anyone have any "major" issues with this hotel worth sharing?

Thanks in advance :o

Could someone give me an approximate distance (in minutes, by taxi) from this hotel to the new Suvarnabhumi Int. Airport please?

Never been inside there, but I know the area. KingKaew is the last overpass bridge as you head out Bangna-trat towards the airports south entrance. It is also the road that runs along the west side of the airport all the way up to Onnut Rd which is on the north side. As the terminal is close to Onnut I think it would be quicker (but nearly a toss up) to head north on Kingkaew to get there. I think it should be 15 minutes or less curb to curb.

PS- The elevated roads running into the airport are still lined with gawkers, so be careful! :o

See this post for the distance in kilometres and miles.

Distance in time can be anywhere between 10 minutes and infinity, depending on many factors such as, but not limited to:

– day of the week

– time of the day

– weather

– road and traffic conditions (road works? accident?)

– condition of the vehicle

– condition of the driver

– etc.

---------------

Maestro

Thanks you guys, very helpful, seems it might grow in popularity then, given its proximity to Suvarnabhumi, depending on it's rooms & service.

I would still love to get some feedback from anyone who has stayed here in recent years.

It seems you can find a review on every other hotel in Thailand, but not this one.

Would like to know what is usually road and traffic conditions (road works? accident?) in the morning nearby the Grand Inn Come Hotel since we have our flight at 8h30 by Bangkok Airways?

What time should we leave the hotel? Is it easy to find transportation if the hotel doesn;t offer free transportation?