'Middle-Eastern' suspect wanted following South Pattaya Hotel theft

webfact

'Middle-Eastern' suspect wanted following South Pattaya Hotel theft

hotel-2.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Police are currently searching for a man, they believe to be Middle-Eastern, following the theft of a mobile phone from a Hotel receptionist who was asleep at the time.

Police were called to the Point Residence Hotel in Soi Yensabai, South Pattaya, just before 6am on Thursday and met with the night receptionist Khun Sumonrat aged 30.

She informed Police that she was asleep and when she awoke she found her mobile phone had been stolen. When she checked security cameras at the Hotel, a man, thought to be middle-eastern in origin, was seen to enter the Hotel and tried to enter a number of hotel rooms but all were occupied and as he left the Hotel he saw the mobile phone and stole it.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218440/middle-eastern-suspect-wanted-following-south-pattaya-hotel-theft/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-10-09

yes, not news worthy

But its good to know , this could be a massive own goal for the Hotel.

Would you ever stay in this place after they let this sort of behaviour go on.

And then let it be known to the press and police.

What a joke .facepalm.gif

Well the CCTV was working...

No new information here in this article. The receptionists at almost all (except the biggest)

hotels fall asleep during the night shift and people nick stuff from hotels all the time. Towels,

soaps etc.. If the thief had not taken the young ladies phone the video would never have been

reviewed. Now he has the phone maybe it can be tracked and he will be caught. whistling.gif

No new information here in this article. The receptionists at almost all (except the biggest)

hotels fall asleep during the night shift and people nick stuff from hotels all the time. Towels,

soaps etc.. If the thief had not taken the young ladies phone the video would never have been

reviewed. Now he has the phone maybe it can be tracked and he will be caught. whistling.gif

everybody sleeps here at night in hotels, I think management understands or tolerates it, I was in Donegal at a big hotel, locked out of room, looked all over hotel for someone, I pounded on reception desk and this guy jumped up from behind reception, he was asleep behind desk, scared the begeesus out of me.

Archived