Non O Visa - Thai child

You will not need the financial proof to apply for a single entry non-o visa based upon marriage.

marriage?

no... i want a single non-o upon my child.

we are talking about but the visa and the extension on the basis of a child in Thailand

Fingers did it wrong. Same for both.

You will not need the financial proof to apply for a single entry non-o visa based upon marriage.

marriage?

no... i want a single non-o upon my child.

we are talking about but the visa and the extension on the basis of a child in Thailand

Are you the legal father of the child and do you have full parental custody?

for parental custody ... no idea ...

I live with the mother together for 6 years and our son is 3 years.

I am registered in the birth certificate and I legitimated my fatherhood in a Thai court. and am registered with the Fatherhood registry ....

My son have a German and a Thai Citizenship and 2 Passports

edit: we call the Government and she tell us, we must a make a "custody certificate" "ใบปกครองบุตร – ปค 14"...

to the court we do not again because paternity is already confirmed by the court.

Edited by horsemagic

I think the proof of residence for 60 days extension would be a tumbling block for me since my landlord refused to give me his copy of ID and house book after a talk with him.

I have decided to make a new Single Entry Non O at Vientiane.

However, as my daughter is registered under the house book of my gf's father and this time round he needs the original house book with him thus I would not have the original house book. Is it a problem?

Will a photocopy of the house book with my gf's signature suffice at Vientiane? The last round the officer was only interested in my daughter's original copy of birth certificate. Not too sure if Vientiane would ask for the original copy of house book this time round.

Advice appreciated.

Edited by mfred009

Hi Ubonjoe, do the consulate in Savannakhet limit on back to back single non O base on parent to thai child? I am currently on my third non O with Savannakhet and my 60 days extension will end on November 8. Can I go back to Savannakhet for my fourth or is it better to go to Vientiane?

Hi Ubonjoe, do the consulate in Savannakhet limit on back to back single non O base on parent to thai child? I am currently on my third non O with Savannakhet and my 60 days extension will end on November 8. Can I go back to Savannakhet for my fourth or is it better to go to Vientiane?

I see you've been getting a single entry non o 90 days and a 60 day extension.

Why not get the multi entry non o instead,you only have to border hop every 90 days then instead.

Edited by stoneyboy

I think the proof of residence for 60 days extension would be a tumbling block for me since my landlord refused to give me his copy of ID and house book after a talk with him.

Try telling him that you will be notifying immigration that he did not notified immigration about renting to an alien. Actually you should do something about anyway, because Immigration can find convenient to fine you for his failure.

Why not get the multi entry non o instead,you only have to border hop every 90 days then instead.

I know but I cannot get multiple non O is because I am not legally married but living together and my child is only 1 year 2 months old..so multiple is out of the question..

I know but I cannot get multiple non O is because I am not legally married but living together and my child is only 1 year 2 months old..so multiple is out of the question..

you was at savanakhet in june ? because my 60 day extension finish on 8 november too :P

you was at savanakhet in june ? because my 60 day extension finish on 8 november too :P

Yes..11th June..

Try telling him that you will be notifying immigration that he did not notified immigration about renting to an alien. Actually you should do something about anyway, because Immigration can find convenient to fine you for his failure.

My thoughts exactly. I would think if I do a 60 days extension this round, Immigration would fine me for his failure to report me staying in his residence thus decided to do a new Single Entry Non O. I will get this sorted out.. worst off to change residence since my rental is up. Hopefully by the end of my 2nd Single Non O, I would have a proof of residence to do a 60 days extension.

I read Multiple Non O is available at Savannakhet if your gf and child is present with you at the consulate. No?

Edited by mfred009

I read Multiple Non O is available at Savannakhet if your gf and child is present with you at the consulate. No?

Suppose to be but not sure cause I did ask them before but they say no and ask me to get in Thailand and currently my gf and child not so able to travel due to my place to Mukdahan is quite far and my daughter will have school. But maybe I will try for this round if everything goes right. But just need to ask if single non O still good for me in Savannakhet.