A Place To Live

mazo

I would like to rent a decent quality condo/apartment in bangkok for me my wife and my six week old baby. An internet conextion is a must and it has to be clean and safe an on site gym would be good central bangkok preferred. I am looking at paying 40.000 to 50.000 baht a month rent can any one help me with contacts estate agents places to look numbers ect please.

regards metro

I would like to rent a decent quality condo/apartment in bangkok for me my wife and my six week old baby. An internet conextion is a must and it has to be clean and safe an on site gym would be good central bangkok preferred. I am looking at paying 40.000 to 50.000 baht a month rent can any one help me with contacts estate agents places to look numbers ect please.

regards metro

i dont know how much the prices are, but you can try centre point apartments. they have about 7 different buildings in bangkok each located in different places. Im sure if you google them u'll find out their floor plan and locations..hope it helps:)

ONPA Tower on Sirindhorn Road, going west out of the city, near Pinklao.

Rooms with two bedrooms were, and probably still are, 10,000 a month.

There's a gym, pool, snooker, Thai massage. Near Tang Hua Seng and a short bus ride from Central Pinklao and Pata.

Quiet around there as well, and breezy if you live high up.