Europe wants Thailand to promote production of electric cars

webfact

Europe wants Thailand to promote production of electric cars

BANGKOK, 13 October 2015 (NNT) - The Ministry of Industry and Thai-European Business Association (TEBA) will make a collaborative effort to raise the standards of the pharmaceutical industry.

Industry Minister Atchaka Sriboonrueng said after meeting with the TEBA that it would be difficult for Thai herbal ingredient suppliers to penetrate the pharmaceutical industry in Europe, despite rising demand for natural ingredients.

He explained that many manufacturing plants fail to meet international standards.

It has also been revealed that Europe wants Thailand to promote the production of electric cars and build facilities to accommodate the use of such vehicles in the future.

The Office of Industrial Economics is currently studying the possibility of introducing electric vehicles in Thailand.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-10-13 footer_n.gif

What a naive suggestion by "Europe" to promote electric cars in Thailand. You can't really pass or overhaul other vessels at high speed in a sharp curve. You can't accelerate enough when the traffic light just turned red. Useless rubbish.

Useless rubbish, indeed.

You obviously don't know anything about how torque works or how much is produced by modern electric vehicles.

I see more hybrid cars in Bangkok then in Europe.

But Bangkok has so much traffic jam that you don't want to get stranded with an empty battery. Also aircon running on battery doesn't work wel/longl i guess.

But electric cars with a huge solarpanels on the roof would work well i would think. If you park them in full sun even better.

What a naive suggestion by "Europe" to promote electric cars in Thailand. You can't really pass or overhaul other vessels at high speed in a sharp curve. You can't accelerate enough when the traffic light just turned red. Useless rubbish.

Useless rubbish, indeed.

You obviously don't know anything about how torque works or how much is produced by modern electric vehicles.

It appears that your satire sensing ability got switched off, prior to your reading of RoboGeisha's post. :)

you can buy generators that run on water, I don't see why we don't have more cars that run on water, it's been and done well.

I can't see why there isn't some kind of running contest between all the universities to come up with the best free energy machine.

India has them, Australia has created them, but Thailand is fracking and drilling and talking about putting a coal fired plant on a tropical island.

Come on Thailand, go to Youtube and see what's out there and do what you do best, copy them!

Edited by gr8fldanielle

Have u seen an electric car accelerate?

Google Tesla Insane Mode

The Ministry of Industry and Thai-European Business Association (TEBA) will make a collaborative effort to raise the standards of the pharmaceutical industry.

I do wish Thai visa would stop passing off article footnotes as headlines..........coffee1.gifsaai.gif

Edited by englishoak

Rather promote driverless cars, that are programmed how to back up and turn into a parking slot frontwards. Also programmed tonpass safely on a 2-lane highway. Lets see if anything else helpful? Humm... How about proper left and right turn at an intersection. Maybe a deprogrammer installed so that the car knows it is nit a motirbike. A program to yield to pedestrians in crosswalks would help. Electric is ok :)

Useless rubbish, indeed.

It appears that your satire sensing ability got switched off, prior to your reading of RoboGeisha's post. smile.png

Seems that yours has never been switched on, if you think that puerile badmouthing is satire

^ big part of it is infrastructure changes to support electric vehicles, I f they take over a huge percentage the changes required in electric power networks is quite huge. The technology also needs improve & become cheaper as not any longer range elec cars at sensible money. they also not as green as marketing would suggest if you review it on birth to death of the vehicle. Don't see much support for electric cars in EU, even in US it bit thin besides california .