Wanted former redshirt guard is linked to Wanna, a key suspect in deadly bomb blast

webfact

I have made the connection between 2010 & 2014 many times on here in the various forums: only to be shoted down, ridiculed, insulted or spoken to in a most arrogant manner. Pleased to see that the RTP are now making this connection public. Perhaps I wasn't so stupid after all?

Ianf, with respect I say to you, your credibility is not going to be restored on this forum by believing the RTP have got it right.

What credibility? I speak as I see and if folk don't like it - stuff 'em!

Edited by ianf

I have made the connection between 2010 & 2014 many times on here in the various forums: only to be shoted down, ridiculed, insulted or spoken to in a most arrogant manner. Pleased to see that the RTP are now making this connection public. Perhaps I wasn't so stupid after all?

Ianf, with respect I say to you, your credibility is not going to be restored on this forum by believing the RTP have got it right.

Then why complain or even mention being ridiculed and shouted down if your that thick skinned.

Oh well, I'm stuffed.

One way or the other this government is going to do their level best to link this bombing to the red shirts when, through their own investigations, it has clearly been shown there is a far stronger connection with the Uyghurs sent back to China.

Any person involved in this bombing and who happens to be associated with the red shirts in the past was probably just a gun for hire to anyone who could pay. This guy probably just happened to be the person they were told who could help. It doesn't mean he was helping for the red shirt cause, but 1000's of people on the opposite side of the reds would love to make that connection.

There is no way in the world this bombing helped the red shirt cause in anyway and no red shirt bombings have come anywhere near this type of deliberate and wanton destruction of innocent lives. It makes no sense except in the dream world of the Bangkok elite.

Red shirts bombs only kill one or two people at a time. So unthinkable that they would have anything to do with a bigger bomb.

Have I got that right? Maybe one of their mercenary bomb-makers was doing a bit of moonlighting while things are quiet.

Well, it would appear that that is the accusation. A Thai group of bomb makers moonlighting to supply bombs to Uighurs..... Yeah right.

That would be a small group of ONE. Why is so hard to conceive that a sociopath bomb-maker would sell his expertise to another group?

One way or the other this government is going to do their level best to link this bombing to the red shirts when, through their own investigations, it has clearly been shown there is a far stronger connection with the Uyghurs sent back to China.

Any person involved in this bombing and who happens to be associated with the red shirts in the past was probably just a gun for hire to anyone who could pay. This guy probably just happened to be the person they were told who could help. It doesn't mean he was helping for the red shirt cause, but 1000's of people on the opposite side of the reds would love to make that connection.

There is no way in the world this bombing helped the red shirt cause in anyway and no red shirt bombings have come anywhere near this type of deliberate and wanton destruction of innocent lives. It makes no sense except in the dream world of the Bangkok elite.

Red shirts bombs only kill one or two people at a time. So unthinkable that they would have anything to do with a bigger bomb.

Have I got that right? Maybe one of their mercenary bomb-makers was doing a bit of moonlighting while things are quiet.

Well, it would appear that that is the accusation. A Thai group of bomb makers moonlighting to supply bombs to Uighurs..... Yeah right.

That would be a small group of ONE. Why is so hard to conceive that a sociopath bomb-maker would sell his expertise to another group?

The Thai police force can't find one, but a Uighur separatist group operating illegally in Thailand can?

Then why complain or even mention being ridiculed and shouted down if your that thick skinned.

Do you mean "you're thick-skinned"?

The junta must have thought they might as well make some political capital out of this by sowing seeds in people's minds. If they equate "bombs" with "red shirts" often enough, people will believe it, despite the lack of any empirical evidence. It's like training Pavlov's dog.

If someone slapped you in the face 10 times then you closed your eyes and got slapped again, would you open them and wonder who did it ?.

Virtually all violence involving 'war-weapons' I have seen in 10 years (outside the South) has been by red-shirts. Did you miss the THIRTY protesters murdered in cold blood ?. Would you class a grenade as a bomb ?.

I even visited an apartment in Bangkok which had blown out when a red-shirt was trying to make a bomb inside.

Pavlov's dog was trained to have a programmed response when a specific situation arose without intelligent input. It seems it works on humans as well : when under any threat, deny and accuse others. I bet you were one of those who claimed the protesters were throwing grenades at themselves. Right up until the red-shirts got caught.

Virtually all violence involving 'war-weapons' I have seen in 10 years (outside the South) has been by red-shirts.

jeez, do you NEVER pay attention to the violence of any other group in Thailand? I mean, never?

You are allowed to hate the red shirts as much as you want, but do yourself a favor and open your eyes.

Unthinkable,you must be joking.It was only luck that more people weren't killed by the red shirt cowards.