14 year olds found during Central Pattaya Pub Raid

webfact

300 customers at 4 am in the morning-----Wow the Thai bars are certainly outselling the farang ones, last time I was in Pattaya my old local only had 3 ex SAS guys, 2 retired navy seals....& some tired looking ladies......................coffee1.gif

It's amazing how many SAS,SBS, Green Berets, LRRPs, and Seals you run into in Thailand. My friend, who was an avionics repairman, and I, a former personnel sergeant, are the only two ex-servicemen who served in Vietnam that I've met in Thailand who weren't with one of the exotic special operations units. I've even met two guys who swore they served with Operation Phoenix, the notorious CIA operation that murdered 50.000 people. I don't have any idea why they thought it was something that would cause them to be admired.

300 customers at 4 am in the morning-----Wow the Thai bars are certainly outselling the farang ones, last time I was in Pattaya my old local only had 3 ex SAS guys, 2 retired navy seals....& some tired looking ladies......................coffee1.gif

It's amazing how many SAS,SBS, Green Berets, LRRPs, and Seals you run into in Thailand. My friend, who was an avionics repairman, and I, a former personnel sergeant, are the only two ex-servicemen who served in Vietnam that I've met in Thailand who weren't with one of the exotic special operations units. I've even met two guys who swore they served with Operation Phoenix, the notorious CIA operation that murdered 50.000 people. I don't have any idea why they thought it was something that would cause them to be admired.
Easy to weed out the Wales I let them go through there well rehearsed drivel then ask a question only genuine ex forces would know then when they bulshit an answer I let them have both barrels love the look on there faces. But I digress from the original Post my appolgies Edited by Sutty

Wow, what a coincidence. My bar had 11 special forces (9 navy seals), 3 with silver star, 6 with iron cross, 4 met the president.....and i even think snowden was there.

they got so mad when bar fine was 100 baht!!!!!!

i asked them how was Iraq......but then they thought Iraq was next to Peru........hmmmmm

Wow, what a coincidence. My bar had 11 special forces (9 navy seals), 3 with silver star, 6 with iron cross, 4 met the president.....and i even think snowden was there.

they got so mad when bar fine was 100 baht!!!!!!

i asked them how was Iraq......but then they thought Iraq was next to Peru........hmmmmm

I was there too, but I am CIA so no one noticed me. Want to see the satellite video of everyone entering the bar?