Serviced Apartment Bangkok

Okin20

Hi Bangkokians :P

Any good recommendation for serviced appartment in Bangkok ?

Budget is 55K-65K per months. I used to stay at Somerset Suan Plu & 39 Boulevard for those who knows but would like to change. Must :

- friendly reception, talk english & secure place.
- at least 3 times cleaning per week. Towel change etc.
- good location, 7/11 near by & some street food if possible.
- power / water included in the rental price.
- possibility to upgrade internet and have my own connection (ofc the condo has to do it for me).
- swimming pool, sauna and good gym.
- not too much Soi dogs around the place xD (actually never seen a soi dog in 39 boulevard Sukhumvit 39 in 3 months :P).

Willing to pay few K extra depending on the ballerness of the serviced apartment. But some recommendations and suggestions/reviews are welcome.

Thanks !

Suggest that you do your own looking. There are lots of vacancies on Lang Suan, Ratchadamri and the sois off of them. If you see a place that you like the looks of, just walk in and ask. Good luck.

I am right now staying for 1 night for the first time at Citadines Soi 16 (google that). I think it has everything you want except the gym consists of 1 treadmill, 1 bike, weights. It has stores, parking and street food and is a very short walk to the Asoke BTS.

The room is a decent size with a couch, desk and full kitchen with a hot plate, frig, microwave.

It is part of the Ascott group which includes Somerset. In my short experience they are highly customer focused and English speaking. It takes overnight rentals and longer term.

I stayed at Centre Point Thonglor for a few years when it was new, monthly rates were around 75k short term and 65k longterm for their 80 sqm apt with large balcony. Maid service daily, good location, decent pool and gym. I think it was built in 2005 so decor maybe a little dated now, I always enjoyed my stay there though.

http://www.centrepoint.com/centrepoint-group/thong-lo