Buying Essential Oils in Chiang Mai

sunoco27

Yes there is.

My girlfriend uses all that greasy, smelly stuff.

Go to the Big C 1, next to Home Pro. First one, walk into the entrance near the motorbike park, Second one, on the ground floor, (centre), there is a little lady with 4 counters full to the brim with those herbal medicines, pongy soaps, stinky perfumes and your essential oils

Yes there is.

Go to the Big C 1, next to Home Pro. First one, walk into the entrance near the motorbike park, Second one, on the ground floor, (centre), there is a little lady with 4 counters full to the brim with those herbal medicines, pongy soaps, stinky perfumes and your essential oils

Forgot to mention.

The Big C 1 in Hang Dong.

My wife had a hard time removing some types of dirt from our dark colored tile. Anything at all on it shows up quite apparently. I suggested orange essential oil as oranges clean many things quite well. It worked ok but left an oil residue. She used peppermint oil and it works great with her dust mop. Just a couple of drops and the room smells great and the tile looks great.

Yes there is.

Forgot to mention.

The Big C 1 in Hang Dong.

Made the mistake of buying ther,e Big C 1,expensive and doubtfull quality.Too lazy to go to Herb Basics store on Walking St ,Thepae Rd and in the Northern

Handicrafts area inside Airport Plaza.Herb Basics are in there and several other retailers. Plenty of on line suppliers also