Where I find good 4k videos?

Sandman77

Hello!

Got now my 50 Mbit internet cable connection all youtube 4 k video trailers on YouTube work without interruption

But after a test with my mobile connection the 4 k video also not interrupt any other good 4k streaming sites on the net then youtube

In a report I read 50 Mbit is minimum speed you need for full resolution in 4 k without interruption , maybe YouTube reduce automaticly the resolution when connection is slower ?

One thing you need to bear in mind is that YT 4K videos are still highly compressed / lossy. If you actually go and download high bitrate 4K videos you'll see what I mean.

Both Netflix and Amazon Prime have some 4K content, but again it's lossy, and you'll also need a very good VPN.

The only way you'll get to see what your 4K screen really should look like is to download some high bitrate 4K clips/shorts, or wait until the end of the year / early next year for Blu-ray UHD - which has so much bitrate there's no streaming service that will get near it for PQ.

In the meantime, this site will show you some content: http://demo-uhd3d.com/

One thing you need to bear in mind is that YT 4K videos are still highly compressed / lossy. If you actually go and download high bitrate 4K videos you'll see what I mean.

Both Netflix and Amazon Prime have some 4K content, but again it's lossy, and you'll also need a very good VPN.

The only way you'll get to see what your 4K screen really should look like is to download some high bitrate 4K clips/shorts, or wait until the end of the year / early next year for Blu-ray UHD - which has so much bitrate there's no streaming service that will get near it for PQ.

In the meantime, this site will show you some content: http://demo-uhd3d.com/

ALL video is lossy. That is the way all of the video compression schemes work, some are just more obviously lossy than others. The only lossless video is raw, which is what Hollywood shoots.