star wars 17 december

thai006

hey guys , do you know where we can buy ticket now for the movie for the first day in 17 december

i have some friend in france they buy already but here no nothing yet , and i dont want miss the 1 date :P

thank you

It will be on the net the day before for free.whistling.gif

Not really, unless you are talking about a cam version, no thanks. Not only I refuse to see it in non HD, but like thai006 said, its the kind of movie you watch at the theater

Really.........Who beyond 17 yrs old cares a jot? Star Wars? Old Hat now !! If you want to see a really good Sci Fi Movie, "The Martian" is still playing locally !

An awful lot of people beyond 17 care. In fact I bet there are very few people below 17 who care. You are not the world. Don't assume everyone thinks the same.

Really.........Who beyond 17 yrs old cares a jot? Star Wars? Old Hat now !! If you want to see a really good Sci Fi Movie, "The Martian" is still playing locally !

Which is frankly a heinous translation of the book and not very good.

Would have been better as a three part miniseries.

Well I would like to see it, and I'm closer to 70 than 17! I saw the first one on my first visit to NY just after its release - quite an experience. The sequels never quite matched that initial release.

For me the best Sci Fi ever was Blade runner . Best TV series - Battle Star Galactica.

I agree that the way to see these sorts of films is in the biggest and best cinema you can find. Front and centre and twenty rows back.

I'm taking my grandson, aged 13, and I'm sure we will enjoy it.

for kind of movie like that no i will never DL and see on Imax much better than laptop screen tongue.png

Why do you assume everyone who downloads, watches on a laptop? tongue.pngcheesy.gifgiggle.gifcoffee1.gif

I dont Think you have an imax theater in your home :P :p

for kind of movie like that no i will never DL and see on Imax much better than laptop screen tongue.png

Why do you assume everyone who downloads, watches on a laptop? tongue.pngcheesy.gifgiggle.gifcoffee1.gif

I dont Think you have an imax theater in your home tongue.pngtongue.png

Never said I did.

May the hype be with you,,,,,,.

Edited by MESmith

As Yoda would say, may the luck good with you be, queuing up with the hordes of Thai Teens who will undoubtedly mob the cinemas for weeks on end!

I was being a bit jocular earlier, I will see it at some point, but not like my eldest son ( over 40) in England who has already pre booked to see it three times in the first few days of release....now thats an over reaction for me!

Is Alec Guinness still appearing in the new one ????!!!!!!

Which is frankly a heinous translation of the book and not very good.

Would have been better as a three part miniseries.

Normally I would have gone to see it. But I had already read the book and had no desire t see it butchered.

i saw on the major cineplex website you can take the ticket in advance for the new james bond in next 2 week , so i hope they will do the same for star wars

Edited by thai006

I do not like Star Wars, I like Star Trek. Do the new movies change anything compared to old George Lucas films that would make it worthwhile watching? Compare it to Harry Potter, and if they could make it somehow interesting. Even on a budget like Babylon 5.

If you want to see it in IMAX on your laptopscreen , just sit 30 cm (or a foot...) from your screen. If you want 6.1 channel dolby stereo THX,

or whatever...just crank up the volume on your headphone...

if you want go thailand just watch youtube :P

same same but different :P :p

If life is getting you down, no pasions, no reason to go on...... well, forget all that now!!!

I'm in line right now....

i tried to read books, but those darn words are hard......the movies is where i get all my information.....

and here!!!!

well, and also the nightly news.....they know what i need to know!!!!