Do you think Vale can do it?

fasteddie

Yeah me too, he's going to be lucky to get in the top five in Valencia and though he's had success in Sepang so have the others and they're all really fast at the moment. Much as I want him to win, I thought his cock up at Misano was going to bite him in the arse and it's looking like I was right.

What on earth got into his head in Sepang? I know the whole Marquez thing has got to him after he supposedly mucked up his race at Philip Island but today's antics were off the scale.

I can understand he thought MM was again messing up Vale's race pace and he saw Jorge dissapearing into the distance but to lose his rag and push MM so wide was ridiculous! Today Vale lost the plot and the title now ass he has been given the penalty of starting at the back of the grid in Valencia.

Edited by atrippick

What on earth got into his head in Sepang? I know the whole Marquez thing has got to him after he supposedly mucked up his race at Philip Island but today's antics were off the scale.

I can understand he thought MM was again messing up Vale's race pace and he saw Jorge dissapearing into the distance but to lose his rag and push MM so wide was ridiculous! Today Vale lost the plot and the title now ass he has been given the penalty of starting at the back of the grid in Valencia.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1445789328.534035.jpg

He had the right to go as wide as he pleased having the inside line and Marc had plenty of room but instead rode into Vale even hitting his knee with his head, Vale just pushed him off. Lots of vids on youtube proving it, fastbikes has a good one.

Ask yourself this , if MM had any chance of winning the world championship , do you think he would have been pissing about like that ?

He let Lorenzo go by far to easy , then continued to battle with Rossi .

MM is not as squeaky clean as people make him out to be.

Watch " Hitting The Apex "

Ask yourself this , if MM had any chance of winning the world championship , do you think he would have been pissing about like that ?

He let Lorenzo go by far to easy , then continued to battle with Rossi .

MM is not as squeaky clean as people make him out to be.

Watch " Hitting The Apex "

Not to mention Lorenzo passing Rossi under a yellow.