Prayuth vows to push forward Thailand-UN cooperation

Jonathan Fairfield

Had to read up a bit about efficiency economy to understand it more. Just pulled this quote out from the explanation. So, Prayut is going to promote this and Thailand are going to lead the world in this principle.. Please note the requirement for integrity, honesty, tolerance, wisdom and insight,, it does NOT say corrupt, dishonest, xenophobic, naive and clueless so not sure how qualified Thailand will be to spearhead this to the UN. giggle.gif

How many UN member states are chucking today? A few I would say.

all members of the nation - especially officials, intellectuals and business people - need to develop their mental commitment to the importance of knowledge, integrity and honesty, and to conduct their lives with perseverance, toleration, wisdom and insight, so that the country has the strength and balance to respond to the rapid and widespread changes in economy, society, environment and culture in the outside world."

Prayut is completely f'n stupid.

Time for a counter coup, I think.

lol, I love it when people are so dumb they think they are intelligent enough to call out others who are 10 times the man they will ever be.

Not you of course Mr WhizBang, a 'counter coup' seems like an excellent idea. Only I think nobody will swallow it as necessary until you put some terrorists on the streets and start murdering innocent civilians again. Or is that already the plan ?.

Another typically brilliant "know-it-all" posting, from a member of the great, has been British empire! whistling.gif

What a stupid thing to say. Is this purely based upon you not liking the comment form "EnglishJohn"? The British Empire of course is not as widespread today as it was and neither should it be. The world changes and the days for "colonising" are well over. The British gave back the territories to where they belong, it is the right thing to do and the remaining colonies are all very low population areas and need support.

You make no reference to the post at all, you simply attack the Brits, its the behaviour of a moron.

Anyway, Prayut is also clearly a moron so you 2 should get together, you'd get on like a house on fire. You can talk about the demise of the British Empire and he can talk about the rise of Thailand leading the World with economic reform gigglem.gif