Newly-born baby rescued from garbage bin in Nakhon Si Thammarat

Jonathan Fairfield

Newly-born baby rescued from garbage bin in Nakhon Si Thammarat

NAKHON SI THAMMARAT:-- A newly-born baby was rescued from a garbage bin in Nakhon Si Thammarat's Mueang district Sunday morning, police said.

Rescuers from a local foundation were alerted of the abandoned baby and rushed rescue the girl on Soi Wassana 2 on Pattana Khukwang Road at 8:10 am.

The baby girl was found in a condition that appeared that she might have been born just a few hours earlier.

Her umbilical cord was still fresh.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-10-25

I was going to say the same thing maderaroja. If I had found her I would have taken her in and looked after her. This sort of thing happens far too often here in Thailand. The .girls giving birth to these babies have very little, if any, regard for the life that thay have just brought in to the world.

Very sad start.

I have a friend who was found in a similar situation by a kind Australian Dr. some 30 years ago and today he lives a great life...

Hopefully this young girl will also have a similar change of fortune.

If only.....? When-oh- when will thailand start teaching practical sex education, Valantines day victims are all over Thailand......"if you love me you'll do it"!!! Lo and behold another 15 or 16 year old girl is in the family way and the "hero" boyfriend looooong gone!!bah.giffacepalm.gifwai.gif