Bangkok Bank foreign currency account

Please advice me.

Today I visited one of the branch to discuss about opening an foreign currency account. (HK$)

Although I discussed with their staff and got the english brochure, I'm still unsure.

Below is my understanding... (By internet banking)

Deposit fees

1) Transfer from overseas account to Bangkok bank foreign account = 0.25% of the transfer amount "or?" max fee of 500THB.

My concern is, max fee of 500THB + 0.25% of the transfer amount?

Withdrawl fees

2) Transfer from Bangkok bank foreign account to Bangkok bank Thai THB account = 0.75% of the transfer amount and some other fees?

Anyone who've been through, pls let me know your story...

Do you know if we can withdraw in foreign currency?

According to this yes at a cost of 2% and a minimum of 500 baht? http://www.bangkokbank.com/BangkokBank/PersonalBanking/DailyBanking/Accounts/ForeignCurrencyAccount/Pages/FCDFees.aspx

OP should look there for details as well -

1) Transfer from overseas account to Bangkok bank foreign account = 0.25% of the transfer amount "or?" max fee of 500THB.

My concern is, max fee of 500THB + 0.25% of the transfer amount?

no - 0.25% up to maximum of 500baht

Withdrawl fees

2) Transfer from Bangkok bank foreign account to Bangkok bank Thai THB account = 0.75% of the transfer amount and some other fees?

if you are changing from your FCD account in whatever currency into your account in the same bank in baht then this should be free - just depends on exchange rate - that was how it worked with SCB anyway. The only .75% figure in that link looks like for travellers cheques?