Where to develop black and white fim in Bangkok?

Hello

As a artist I use photo's in my work

coffee1.gif .No problem with digital so many great labs to choose from ..helps to speak and understand basic Thai when dealing with very helpful photo lab workers.Sometime I go off with c-41 and black and white 35mm street shooting .Reluctant to use black and white because it's rare to find a lab that processes cheap.

Any one know of a good black and white lab for prints and contact proof sheet and 20/30 blow ups in Bangkok?

• 2 weeks later...

IQ Lab has been very good. Living in Phuket I send them the film by EMS (35,120, & 127) and they have it back to me in a week. Their "low" resolution scans are reasonable priced, and for my purposes more than good enough (about 6mb each) . Their 'high' resolution scans cost abut 125 Baht each but I think are more aimed at truly professional shots or where poster sized photos may be needed. They return the negatives and a CD with the digital images, and thumbnail views of the pics on the CD cover, which is nice . They also print photos but I have not used this service.

Archived