Wheelchairs for sale Chiang Mai

mikemac

They're just at the left-hand entrance, and I always walk by their window on the way to the market- they've got wheelchairs, hospital-type beds, etc- hopefully they'll have what you're looking for.

Edited by flare

All the major drug stores carry them. The drug store in the Rim Ping building Mee Choke Plaza has them. Probably the medical supply stores across the street from Suan Dok would have the most styles on hand. For example, wheel chairs with or without brakes. Wheel chair for 80+kg people.

There are whole sale type shops on the east side of Hwy 1001 where it dead ends at the Super Hwy coming from Mae Jo (but the traffic is congested due to construction). I would guess there are some large medical supply shops around most of the hospitals (though none handy to Ram or BKK Hosp that I know of).

We have a slightly used full size wheel chair. My wife needed it for about 6 months prior to her having two total knee replacements. We bought it new at Pharma Choice. I believe we paid 8,200 baht. Would let it go for 5,000 - can't tell from brand new. We live in Nong Hoi, but the chair is in Lamphun, stored at brother's house. Don't know how urgent you need it. PM me if interested.

All the major drug stores carry them. The drug store in the Rim Ping building Mee Choke Plaza has them. Probably the medical supply stores across the street from Suan Dok would have the most styles on hand. For example, wheel chairs with or without brakes. Wheel chair for 80+kg people.

There are whole sale type shops on the east side of Hwy 1001 where it dead ends at the Super Hwy coming from Mae Jo (but the traffic is congested due to construction). I would guess there are some large medical supply shops around most of the hospitals (though none handy to Ram or BKK Hosp that I know of).

"Probably the medical supply stores across the street from Suan Dok would have the most styles on hand. For example, wheel chairs with or without brakes. Wheel chair for 80+kg people"

They could well be the best selecting in Chiang Mai. I have noticed that they do change the equipment on offer. I think that if they don't have what you need today they can order it for you. I use them for my oxygen making machine and notice some times it is top quality items and some times not so top quality. The one I go to is across the street and the second one down from the drive way at Suan Dok. But I am sure the others will be able to help you also.

• 2 weeks later...

hi is there any shops/shopping mall or supermarket pharmacy in Chiang Mai that sells wheelchair with brakes? I try searching it on Google but I can't seems to find any. Would be nice if you could provide the price for the wheelchair too. Thank you :)

Thanks flare, I know where that Tesco is, our house is in Saraphee, not too far from the Hang Dong Road, will check it out.

It's a pharmacy just before you get to Tesco on the way out of town, right next to a hospital.

I found them very cheap, reasonable range and they drop the price with a little bartering.

hi is there any shops/shopping mall or supermarket pharmacy in Chiang Mai that sells wheelchair with brakes? I try searching it on Google but I can't seems to find any. Would be nice if you could provide the price for the wheelchair too. Thank you smile.png

Nicole. Are you going to race with the wheelchair. Just kidding. Most, if not all wheelchairs have "locks" whereas when stationary, you can lock the wheels so the chair cannot move. If that's what you are asking about. Never seen a chair that has any kind of breaking system while the chair is mobile.

• 2 weeks later...