Hi viz jackets for chickens

juice777

I like it.My neighbor should get them for his,then when he's finished his lowcal he can lock them all away instead of running to the police blaming my dogs for eating them.thumbsup.gif

Oh and of course the ones left out are usually of the magic variety.

Edited by farmerjo

I think you've been hitting the "juice" a bit too much.

No I am sorry just because I am concerned about the wellbeing of our feathered friends. Don't mean I drink a lot, I have also noticed thai people putting there dogs in t-shirts, I can only assume because Thailand dose get a bit cold sometimes, so thought if they care about there dogs geting cold they will care about there chickens geting hit my cars

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Edited by juice777

Scenes like this are unfortunately to many

I fill sorry for the thai man as well look at the pure guilt on his face as he trys to pull the poor chicken free

All that was needed was a chicken hi viz and 2 life's could have been saved that day

I am sure he will never get over it post-221742-14465240813065_thumb.pngpost-221742-14465241020878_thumb.png

Edited by juice777

Yes I agree 100%

And I have just noticed my post has been moved I posted this to general, now it has been moved to farming

we want as many people to see this as possible so maybe one day all chickens can be safe

Evil mods put back in general please

Edited by juice777