Undergraduate course in anthropology in bangkok

nthmpsn

Hello everyone,

I have known for some time now what i want to study in university and that is "Anthropology" with or without sociology (it doesn't really matter) , i was wondering what universities in bangkok offer this course to undergraduates ? Furthermore in English ...

I can't seem to find any results on google ...

Thank you very much

• 3 months later...

Hi i hope my response is not too late. You can try www.payap.ac.th in chiang Mai. They have cultural anthropology program taught in English by American lecturers. But it is at Master degree level. You can try do non graduating course first to see if you like it.

Payap is a Christian University and anthropology and linguistics program are geared towards making you end up going places living with minorities tribes and translating Bibles and doing God's work (Opus Dei in Da Vinci code)

You need to ask yourself why do you want to study Anthropology? Job wise, limited. I wish you good luck.

Hi i hope my response is not too late. You can try www.payap.ac.th in chiang Mai. They have cultural anthropology program taught in English by American lecturers. But it is at Master degree level. You can try do non graduating course first to see if you like it.

Payap is a Christian University and anthropology and linguistics program are geared towards making you end up going places living with minorities tribes and translating Bibles and doing God's work (Opus Dei in Da Vinci code)

You need to ask yourself why do you want to study Anthropology? Job wise, limited. I wish you good luck.

The OP is long gone !

Hopefully s/he is learning about Capitalisation and grammar before undertaking an undergraduate course smile.png

Archived