bosch diesel pump repair pattaya

tomyumchai

i need a isuzu fuel pump checking out. a bosch VE.

anyone know of a shop in pattaya that knows about diesel pumps other than how to make them pump out unburnt diesel? i found a service centre up in chonburi but im not sure my car will make it up there at the moment at the fault can cause it to cut out sometimes.

and for the pedants-i did use the search button and the last info dates back to 2010. things might have moved on since then.

thanks for that, i got the thing running a lot better today so ill give it a run over there and see if they can reverse the other moronic tamperings that its had under the pretense of it having 'more power'

why do they equate plumes of unburnt fuel billowing out the back as 'more power'????

To get more power you need to remove the exhaust muffler

then the black smoke and most important very loud noise can escape giving you lots more power.tongue.png

you forgot the 'remove all the air filter and intake silencers before the turbo' mod. you get an extra 5 bhp from the sound of road grit and gingjoks being shreadded as theyre sucked through the turbo......

There is a Bosch Service Centre in ESSO petrol station on northbound Sukumvit Road between North Pattaya and Naklua, just beforethe big tall green Lumbhini Condo, they do after warranty service for all cars

bosch diesel pump and injectors to increase fuel pressure are quite popular upgrade modification for diesel pickup trucks and is quite sought after my modifiers, they have good stock on the diesel pumps..

I'm not sure if they would repair your old one though, probably just replace them

Edited by digbeth

One of the 'moronoic tamperings' that is often done on trucks in the name of responsiveness and acceleration is blocking off of EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculator) valve, so if you don't like billowing black smoke, once it's in the shop let them have a look for that, usually it's just an aluminium plate sandwiched in between gaskets connecting the EGR pipes